XIM Community

Mouse help (G502 Hero, G502 Lightspeed or G903 Lightspeed)  (Read 649 times)

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
I am trying to return back to gaming after a 3 year break. My kids asked me to play again, so I am. I purchased the Xim Apex already and I still have my Sony Nav. I have my old G602 mouse but I'm looking to upgrade it. I am looking at the G502 Hero, G502 Lightspeed and the G903 Lightspeed. I am trying to see what some Xim Apex players that have used one or all of my options think is the better mouse. Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: 04:07 PM - 03/20/21 by Loki »
Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
Anything with the HERO sensor is nice with the XIM

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile

Thank you. G903 it is.

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile

After reading reviews,  I'm going to go with the G502 Lightspeed.

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile

Very popular XIM mouse  ;) Did try it myself but it was way too heavy and chunky for my liking, the lighter the better. Using the G305 alongside my Nav, got a G Pro Wireless Superlight just waiting to be used but I'm waiting for my Azeron so I can actually have enough buttons to use it.

Offline greeno85

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: greeno85
  • PSN ID: greeno85
I've got the G502 lightspeed and the G Pro Superlight. I would say there are positives for both. G502 has more buttons and is very comfy in the hand (although a little heavy). The Superlight has minimal buttons but is so light and my aim is definitely quickly and more accurate. At the moment I play with the superlight and I am just having to get used to the lack of buttons on it.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Consider buying a third party warranty if you can within 30 days or purchase. They can be a few dollars more and can make refunds for simple devices like a mouse faster when or if the button switches fail.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
Consider buying a third party warranty if you can within 30 days or purchase. They can be a few dollars more and can make refunds for simple devices like a mouse faster when or if the button switches fail.

Thank you. I purchased a 4 year warranty.

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile

Very popular XIM mouse  ;) Did try it myself but it was way too heavy and chunky for my liking, the lighter the better. Using the G305 alongside my Nav, got a G Pro Wireless Superlight just waiting to be used but I'm waiting for my Azeron so I can actually have enough buttons to use it.

Thank you

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
I've got the G502 lightspeed and the G Pro Superlight. I would say there are positives for both. G502 has more buttons and is very comfy in the hand (although a little heavy). The Superlight has minimal buttons but is so light and my aim is definitely quickly and more accurate. At the moment I play with the superlight and I am just having to get used to the lack of buttons on it.

Thank you

Admin