XIM Community

Fortnite season 6 inventory arrangement issue  (Read 693 times)

Offline Sam003

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sam003
Fortnite season 6 inventory arrangement issue
« on: 11:26 AM - 03/16/21 »
Hi, has some one found fix for inventory rearrangement for fortnite new season 6. They have switch movement of cursor in inventory mode from left stick to right stick today ( which is mouse) and its un controlable. i tried to make auxiliary setting which activates when i press inventory bind and binded right stick to arrow key but that glitching and moving randomly as well. Thank you in advance.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Fortnite season 6 inventory arrangement issue
« Reply #1 on: 11:32 AM - 03/16/21 »
Hey,

have you tried the D-Pad? That usually works regardless of flipped sticks. When entering the inventory just use a sub config to switch WASD to the D-Pad.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Alcapone007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:11 PM - 03/16/21 »
I havnt a free sub cfg Slot. Have the Problem too cant play the game with inventory on mouse 🙈🙈

Offline xKurupt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:18 PM - 03/17/21 »
Having the same issue. I've made a sub config so I can use WASD to arrange inventory by holding Caps lock. But that extra step is annoying. I'm sure there must be a better fix?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:17 AM - 03/18/21 »
Having the same issue. I've made a sub config so I can use WASD to arrange inventory by holding Caps lock. But that extra step is annoying. I'm sure there must be a better fix?

You can check if one of the controller layouts allows you to switch the inventory navigation method. Though the custom controller one wont and thats by far the most important layout. Plus Epic probably did that change to allow players to move while using the inventory, so i dont think any other layout will change that but its worth a try.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Alcapone007

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:02 PM - 03/18/21 »

Offline xKurupt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:22 AM - 03/19/21 »
Works great. Much respect.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:30 PM - 03/19/21 »
I added notes for this on the settings page, thanks Odin!

edit: another idea for people with a mouse that has wheel tilt left/right buttons. Are you willing to make sacrifices to your current layout? If yes try wheel tilt buttons for horizontal navigation and wheel up/down for vertical. Set wheel assignments as secondary buttons if your wheel up/down primary assignments don't interfere while the inventory screen is active. If it does interfere this is where you will need to reassign your primary wheel up/down assignments to somewhere else.
« Last Edit: 03:54 PM - 03/19/21 by mist4fun »
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos