XIM Community

[ACTIVE] MOUSE DISCONNECTS  (Read 206 times)

Offline akar7774

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: iiAkar
[ACTIVE] MOUSE DISCONNECTS
« on: 07:43 AM - 03/13/21 »
I just bought Xim Apex and everytime when i play r6s my mouse keeps disconnecting i have to unplug it and plug it again back i have my controller fully charged dualshock v2 and everything just seems fine but still it keeps disconnecting.

CAN ANYONE HELP?
« Last Edit: 11:10 AM - 03/14/21 by OBsIV »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: MOUSE DISCONNECTS
« Reply #1 on: 09:44 AM - 03/13/21 »
Hey,

can you remove your keyboard and see if the mouse still disconnects then?
Also please share some more infos on your setup such as what kind of mouse and keyboard you have and what light sequence your XIM shows when the mouse no longer works.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline akar7774

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] MOUSE DISCONNECTS
« Reply #2 on: 07:24 AM - 03/15/21 »
Hey yes i tried it still the same if my keyboard is not on and when it disconnects it shows a red light

i use

Ps4

Hori mouse

Tt esports keyboard

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:13 AM - 03/15/21 »
Competitor devices have usually not been compatible with XIM in the past with the exception of Titan 2, I wonder if others are using this successfully. Testing the mouse in another port on the hub or using a powered hub or adapter may help with stability if it's related to power. There's a chance it's due to a shorted mouse cable as well. If these suggestions do not help I recommend testing another brand of mouse.

If you would like to test against power there are two options. A powered hub can be used in place of the APEX hub, the hub would need to include it's own AC adapter. USB 2.0 hubs have official support but 3.0 hubs are reported by the community to work as well. The second option is to add a power adapter to APEX's hub. APEX supports power adapters using the spec below and can be found on amazon or ebay. To prevent damage to your peripherals do not use a power adapter that doesn't match this spec and do not use a power adapter with an adjustable voltage switch.

5V 3A power adapter  ([3.5mm x 1.35mm], center-positive)
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline akar7774

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:00 AM - 03/15/21 »
Should i try another mouse also another cable for the dualshock?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:56 AM - 03/15/21 »
Does the keyboard continue to work? Usually this would be a sign that there's a problem with only the mouse but stranger things have happened.

Offline akar7774

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:47 PM - 03/15/21 »
Yes the keyboard does not have problem at all just the mouse it stops like from working if i even move sometimes i have to move it so slow that it would even work for couple minutes. Also my xim flashes red everytime i move my mouse too.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:31 PM - 03/15/21 »
The red flashing is normal, it's a notification of the games turn speed limit. Testing another mouse or testing against power may help.

Admin