XIM Community

Xim Apex Needs Beta Features for Destiny 2  (Read 397 times)

Offline r0ger

• View Profile
Xim Apex Needs Beta Features for Destiny 2
« on: 12:39 AM - 03/05/21 »
Xim Developers aren't looking at how the outer threshold of the analog sticks are affecting the deadzones. The flicking of the wrist is breaking the aim of input translators. Aim acceleration and target aquisition work together in Destiny 2 and EVERY GUN HAS A CUSTOM AIM MECHANIC. Light.gg will show you each gun has its own target aquisition stat. I've done this with Titan Two Console Tuner which is proof that you shouldn't be forced to be slow in Destiny 2 to be accurate. By capping the Y axis in Destiny 2 at 97%, my favorite number. I was able to be extremely accurate with no penalties to flicking my wrist. Axis capping has benefits in too many areas: X/Y ratio, some games make 95%-100% maximum speed and can create disportion between X And Y like Apex Legends creates a floaty feeling that is fixable in the ingame settings. Capping an analog axis for ADS in conjunction with X/Y ratio can actually turn the analog from an oval to circular. by capping an axis, you can be sure one axis X or Y is 100% accurate between transitioning to hip fire to ads fire. Even the newest Destiny 2 configs are flawed with turn movement issues. LISTEN: Everyone forced to choose either speed or accuracy in the Destiny 2 Xbox One or Xbox Series S/X config. Please add an axis cap or force an capped oval shape based on individual X axis or Y axis.

Offline Alex333D

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AlexD83723
Re: Xim Apex Needs Beta Features for Destiny 2
« Reply #1 on: 07:30 AM - 03/06/21 »
Can you give me the settings for titan 2 (destiny 2)? I just want to see the difference

Offline r0ger

• View Profile
Re: Xim Apex Needs Beta Features for Destiny 2
« Reply #2 on: 04:59 AM - 03/07/21 »
I haven't played Destiny 2 in a while. It isn't a gun game, everyone spams Stasis. Its actually a code that I pasted over. It actually wasnt perfect since it probably had micro jitters as the programming looped. What I am trying to say is 50% of the analog stick can be the same while in both ADS or HIP FIRE, or better. while ADSing..... Destiny 2 is a unique game that would benefit from only one axis being different at 90% of the analog coverage