XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20210223] [Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5] (**LATEST**)  (Read 52389 times)

Offline masteng

• View Profile
Hi, Im new joiners in here, but always watching this community without register *ups

I have a question for the 3rd party controller, I know this controller does not listed in your list(page 1), but may I know if this controller would be work if I play ps5 games with ximapex:

- Gamepad Pro Lucky Fox (https://tokopedia.link/sZ4djeKd2fb) in my country this stick is cheap enough than Hori and etc.
FPS Player • PS4 • PS5 • PC

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
Dear XIM team,

I’ve purchased XIM Apex on Monday, had tracking number 10mins after purchase. I was little sceptical coz I don’t like change and have been using XIM 4 for a while.
I got the delivery today, updated firmware, plugged in controller (Nacon Compact SLEH 00470), set up my key bindings, was all done within 15 mins because of clear guidance of this support forum & community. Have been playing for couple of hours now & loving every second of it.
Here to say massive thanks for making this work with PS5.

Offline k1kk0

• View Profile
Hi guys,

i'm a european (italian) XIM apex user and i've just received my brand new PS5. I'd like to buy the cheapest 3rd party controller that works with the PS5 and i saw on amazon the Hori Mini pad for 25€. Is it recommended? Is there any cheaper option?

Thank you in advance.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
Hi guys,

i'm a european (italian) XIM apex user and i've just received my brand new PS5. I'd like to buy the cheapest 3rd party controller that works with the PS5 and i saw on amazon the Hori Mini pad for 25€. Is it recommended? Is there any cheaper option?

Thank you in advance.

Im also EU and Hori Mini Pad was the cheapest option i found. The only con is that u need a DS4 controller to boot up the Apex then plug the Hori in every time you start up the PS5. It only takes a second i dont bother doing it. So if you own a DS4 controller then go for the Hori, works great for me
XIM APEX | PS5 | Xbox One X | Glorious Model O/Logitech G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40/Logitech G35 | BenQ 144hz

Offline k1kk0

• View Profile
Im also EU and Hori Mini Pad was the cheapest option i found. The only con is that u need a DS4 controller to boot up the Apex then plug the Hori in every time you start up the PS5. It only takes a second i dont bother doing it. So if you own a DS4 controller then go for the Hori, works great for me

Thank you for ur reply. I still own a PS4 so i've got the DS4. I'll first try to find a used nacon compact with the correct SLEH number and if i won't succeed i'll go for the hori mini pad.

EDIT: just bought @play wired compact controller from the local GameStop (hori fighting commander wasn't available) and it works flawlessly
« Last Edit: 08:07 AM - 05/18/21 by k1kk0 »

Offline Catacomb

• View Profile
I read here that for the hori minipad you need to plug it in after the xim powered on, but I don't know if it's just dumb luck or something else but my minipad autenticates while staying plugged in during xim startup. it just works. Hori minipad (blue), the original apex hub did not last long so I am using an USB 2.0 hub from belkin and got the latest firmware. Could it have to do something with the hub?

Offline doopliss

• View Profile
can i use a ps5 controller but play ps4 games on the apex?

I cant get the 3rd party ones atm and i sold my ps4 with its ds4

Offline emz25azui

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: super_s7ven
does hori mini pokemon or mario editions works?

Offline InZane

• View Profile
does hori mini pokemon or mario editions works?

It has to be Hori PS4 version. I guess both pokemon and mario editions are Nintendo versions?
XIM APEX | PS5 | Xbox One X | Glorious Model O/Logitech G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40/Logitech G35 | BenQ 144hz

Offline RichieScan

• View Profile
Hi,

Sorry, total noob here.

Does anyone know if the “HoriOnyx+ Ps4 Wireless controller” works on ps5 with xim apex?

Cheers  ;D

Offline wion

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Tailor_Boy_Hun
Hy XiM team

I like to buy XIM APEX but I have question.
Do I use keyboard and mouse on PS5 with PS5 controller? So I see different comment where somebody read that if You like play warzone on PS5 You MUST connect PS4 controller. 
This is true? 

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Playstation 3rd Party Controller: Tested - 100%

Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4

I have been using it for the last 4 months, works flawlessly for PS5 support with the latest BETA firmware: 2100223.

I though was mention before but I don't see it on the controllers list on the first post of this thread.

Offline modblaster

• 2021 Xim apex = firmware 2018 , dpi:6400, 125hz ra
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: modblaster
Report a problem: sensitivity seem to feel more floaty on r6s ...
idk
second : you guy should add an option that lets the user choose between all the smart translator updates that been made for r6 or any other game !
i can't wait for this feature 🤭😀
modblaster

Offline mohamedabousaleh

• View Profile
can someone confirm which 3rd party controller will play ps5 game on PS5. I got nacon wired but it didnt work
what is the chepest one to work and how?

Online He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
can someone confirm which 3rd party controller will play ps5 game on PS5. I got nacon wired but it didnt work
what is the chepest one to work and how?

Nacon should work, Make sure you've updated your XIM Apex "Firmware"

You need to update the firmware with a PC.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=92640.0
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Admin