XIM Community

[Q/A] Transferring Programs to Xim Apex  (Read 53 times)

Offline parksmi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Excel_Orbits
[Q/A] Transferring Programs to Xim Apex
« on: 11:07 AM - 02/23/21 »
Hello! I was curious if it was possible to download programs on my cellphone and then transfer them to the xim apex via the app. If this is possible, are there any tutorials somewhere to show how to do this?
Thanks!
« Last Edit: 05:40 PM - 02/23/21 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Transferring Programs to Xim Apex
« Reply #1 on: 05:40 PM - 02/23/21 »
Welcome to the community. Do you mean configs? Manager stores configurations for it's game support. Game support is downloaded when Manager is first opened automatically when first opened. Configs can be backed up to code and shared with others. I'm not aware of a tutorial but essentially there are copy and paste buttons in the config for config code and ballistics curve code. Click copy then paste your config code into a document to save or share. Copy that code later and then click paste in Manager to restore the config settings.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline parksmi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Excel_Orbits
Re: Transferring Programs to Xim Apex
« Reply #2 on: 06:08 PM - 02/23/21 »
Welcome to the community. Do you mean configs? Manager stores configurations for it's game support. Game support is downloaded when Manager is first opened automatically when first opened. Configs can be backed up to code and shared with others. I'm not aware of a tutorial but essentially there are copy and paste buttons in the config for config code and ballistics curve code. Click copy then paste your config code into a document to save or share. Copy that code later and then click paste in Manager to restore the config settings.

I am talking about like a hack, say I downloaded it to my phone, am I able to transfer that script to the Xim Apex to play with it on my console?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [Q/A] Transferring Programs to Xim Apex
« Reply #3 on: 10:03 AM - 02/24/21 »
APEX doesn't support cheats like this, I'm not sure what you're talking about sorry.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin