XIM Community

[ACTIVE] xim charge  (Read 75 times)

Offline aizaer2006

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: fetnayl
[ACTIVE] xim charge
« on: 05:58 PM - 02/22/21 »
my xim wonít send a signal to my controller and i canít figure out a solution to it
« Last Edit: 06:01 PM - 02/22/21 by mist4fun »

Offline aizaer2006

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] xim charge
« Reply #1 on: 03:06 PM - 02/23/21 »
my controller will turn on for split second then turn off again and it flashes yellow which means peripherals drawl too much power and i turned my lights off on my keyboard and my controller still wonít connect and iíve tried every suggestion you guys have given me

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:30 PM - 02/23/21 »
Welcome to the community. Can you share what console model you're using and controller type?

Also, this is a common problem and there's more than one cause for this but it's usually setup related and can be fixed. To help fix the problem can you please go through the list linked below and share the results from each step? This may also resolve the issue.

Some of the results will pass assuming that your non-XIM devices are working normally. If it does not resolve the problem then we can use the combined results from each numbered step to find a solution.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=61565.0
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline aizaer2006

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:59 PM - 02/24/21 »
i use the elite controller series 2 as a controller and i use the charger it came with to plug it in and i hard reset my xbox didnít work, checked if xim is working and it is because it will turn on my controller for a second and i could use it for a second then bam turns off and my controller is functioning fine, keyboard is working fine and my mouse is working fine so i donít know what it is because sometimes itíll blink yellow before my controller turns on then after it turns on it will flash green and blue then it will turn my controller off again

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:33 PM - 02/24/21 »
Have you used the flash tool lately? The elite series 2 is supported in the latest firmware, this is a manual update that uses a PC or Mac. You can find the latest firmware below. Please read the instructions on the download page.

http://xim.tech/latest

Otherwise it will help to know if the controller is initializing with direct connection to APEX, this is needed for your mouse and keyboard to work later. To do this, please remove the hub and then disconnect and reconnect APEX to the console with the controller directly connected to APEX while watching APEX's startup light sequence. Do you see 4 green lights during this sequence? For reference the startup light sequence should look similar to this:

red, green, blue
red
green, green, green, green
red

If you do not see 4 green lights at startup and you have spare data cables it may help to test these spare cables with the controller.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline aizaer2006

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:02 PM - 02/24/21 »
i plugged it in it went red green blue then went blue green blue green then blinked yellow like 4 times then red then yellow again like 4 times and all i had plugged in to the xim was my controller i did not have a keyboard nor a mouse plugged in and i already have the latest update software