XIM Community

Question regarding Xim Apex with Bloody mouse  (Read 196 times)

Offline De_Haos

• View Profile
Question regarding Xim Apex with Bloody mouse
« on: 07:26 AM - 02/21/21 »
I dunno if it is compatible with Bloody but i have a macro for Apex Legends. The thing is it is not detecting my macro even though it is stored inside internal mouse memory. Now if i lower Deadzone to 2 or 3 it start to show results......but my ads becomes floaty and just not usable in mid or long range. Also i don't know if synch methods on Xim manager affects Bloody mouse macro but it seems Slow is where it looks promising, but again ads and hip become too fast and erratic.
Does anyone know how to set it up? I looked on forms and found out that there is a topic about recoil reduction but which X/Y i need to tweak is a bit confusing.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Question regarding Xim Apex with Bloody mouse
« Reply #1 on: 08:54 AM - 02/21/21 »
Hey,

never ever use different ingame settings other than the ones mentioned on the XIM website for the best mouse movements :).
As for the actual macro, console games only register inputs if they are at least sent for a certain minimum-time. Depending on the game that can be 10, 20 or 30 milliseconds before the game even starts to recognize the input.

Im not sure how you setup your macro but check that it doesnt consist out of lots of 1 millisecond inputs. Also widen the gaps between inputs so the game can recognize the difference. On PC this is no problem but with a XIM you have to take this into consideration.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline De_Haos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:14 AM - 02/21/21 »
How many milliseconds are we talking about, 10/200/1000?
Also does it go to ads tab?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:29 PM - 02/21/21 »
That depends on the game you play, try increments of 10 milliseconds until your inputs start to be recognized and then further optimize it you want to.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 03:25 PM - 02/21/21 »
Most games wonít recognise less than 25ms hold or wait times. Thatís still 20 button presses per second (25ms hold + 25ms wait), which far exceeds the fire rate of semi-auto weapons.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline De_Haos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:24 AM - 02/22/21 »
I put 30 ms in ADS section, but i won't register until i decrease deadzone to 0. Doing so makes ADS aim floaty and wonky and can't even track targets proper, not to mention long rangers which becomes horrible.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:36 AM - 02/22/21 »
Try it in other games to see if the outcome is the same. If it is then your macro might just not work with the XIM or console in general. You can use a Titan Two together with your XIM if you need good script support.

Offline De_Haos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:13 AM - 02/22/21 »
I guess it aint that great of a device, since i don't have any problems usign macro on Warzone and it is PC only, so yeah.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:48 AM - 02/22/21 »
You're playing on the console and not on a PC, neither the XIM nor the console have an OS as strong as your PC to handle 1 millisecond input differences. Aside from that bloody mice arent really known for their reputation or quality anyway, if you are serious about scripting on consoles then the Titan Two is basically your only option.
Also you can get banned for using scripts, this applies to both PC and console.

Ill lock the topic now as scripting isnt really a topic that we allow here as its considered cheating on consoles. Therefore the XIM also doesnt allow any scripting by itself.

Admin