XIM Community

Unplug and replug 3rd party controller.  (Read 180 times)

Online Brooker88

• View Profile
Unplug and replug 3rd party controller.
« on: 10:28 AM - 02/15/21 »
Does anyone have any issues with xim not recognising their 3rd party controller? I ran titan Two  without issues & I'm trying to declutter so I've got rid of the titan. When I turn ps5 on I must unplug and replug in the 3rd party controller so that the xim recognises it. Is there any way around this without using the titan? I don't want to have to unplug and replug in my controller everytime I turn ps5 on
| PS5 | Razer Huntsman TE | G Pro wireless 25.6k DPI | Sync' OFF | LG 24GL600F 144hz 1080p | G440 Hard mat | Xim/Mouse 1000hz |

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Unplug and replug 3rd party controller.
« Reply #1 on: 12:04 PM - 02/15/21 »
What type of controller is it?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Online Brooker88

• View Profile
| PS5 | Razer Huntsman TE | G Pro wireless 25.6k DPI | Sync' OFF | LG 24GL600F 144hz 1080p | G440 Hard mat | Xim/Mouse 1000hz |

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
« Reply #3 on: 08:55 AM - 02/16/21 »
Yes and no.

If you have it plugged in before everything boots up, yes I have to unplug and plug it back in for whatever reason.

If I wait for the XIM and console to boot up then no it will pick it up the first time I plug in my controller

(using the Hori Mini pad)

Online Brooker88

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:56 AM - 02/17/21 »
Yes and no.

If you have it plugged in before everything boots up, yes I have to unplug and plug it back in for whatever reason.

If I wait for the XIM and console to boot up then no it will pick it up the first time I plug in my controller

(using the Hori Mini pad)

Strange I turn my ps5 on by the button and once it's booted I have to unplug then replug controller, however this doesn't happen when the xim is plugged into the titan two. It'll just boot up and work straight away

Admin