XIM Community

Hankins Apex Legends Season 8 PC cfg  (Read 4187 times)

Offline HankiNPlayS

• View Profile
Hankins Apex Legends Season 8 PC cfg
« on: 07:09 PM - 02/04/21 »
Thought id share this, tinkered with it throughout season 7 and now with the new season drop, thought it was a good time to let other people try it out.

- Firstly what this wont do is give you aimbot, so if that's what you are looking for then don't bother if your no good at the game you need to practice, no cfg will fix bad game knowlege and overly poor aim.

- What this will give you, A steady aim assist that isn't over powering but is still noticeable.

Hardware

Roccat Horde Keyboard
Roaccat Kain aimo 120 Mouse.

Mouse DPI - 4000 / 3200 (preference here. season 7 i did use 3200 i just prefer a little more sens in season 8)
Polling Rate - 500

Xim Settings

500hz
HIP
Sync - Common
Sensitivity - 12.50
Smoothing - 5
XY - 1.0
steady aim - 0.3
boost - 20
Sab - none
ADS

Delay - 3 ms
Sens - 6.25
Sync - Slow
Smoothing 8
xy - 1.0
Steady aim - 1.1
Boost - 20
Sab - 107

In Game Settings

(All settings are from far left 0 to the right in the amount of times it takes to press the right arrow ie. 3 = press right arrow 3 times, Default is .. well default apex.. where the line is)

ALC
Deadzone - 8
Outer Threshold - Default
Response Curve - 8
Per Optic Settings - Default
Yaw Speed - 46
Pitch Speed - 46
turning Extra yaw - Default
Turning extra pitch - 20
turning Ramp up time - 0
Turning Ramp up Delay - 0
ADS Yaw speed - 46
ADS Pitch speed - 42
Extra yaw - 56
Extra Pitch - 46
Ramp up time - 0
Ramp up Delay - 0

https://ibb.co/Sx29HBK
https://ibb.co/rFLmzvq
Enjoy.

« Last Edit: 10:34 AM - 02/07/21 by HankiNPlayS »

Offline aaaaras

• View Profile
Re: Hankins Apex Legends Season 8 PC cfg
« Reply #1 on: 02:46 PM - 02/05/21 »
hey, thanks for sharing

i assume xbox 1.2 on apext st ?

extra yan and pitch got only 25 steps
« Last Edit: 02:56 PM - 02/05/21 by aaaaras »

Offline HankiNPlayS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:58 PM - 02/05/21 »
Yeah latest firmware and xbox st.

Sorry should have specified its clicks on the keyboard, not the controller i guess it moves the bar less.

Offline Mement_Mori

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:13 PM - 02/05/21 »

- Firstly what this wont do is give you aimbot, so if that's what you are looking for then don't bother if your trash at the game you need to practice, no cfg will fix bad game knowlege and overly poor aim.

This sounded a bit arrogant to me and although it is true what your saying, I'm not sure why you needed to add that comment you could have just shared your config and not belittle people, to be frank pal if your so good why you need the aim assist off the xim rather than using native mouse and keyboard go figure
Anyway my apologies for being irritated at your comment we are all here to learn and share with each other and i shouldn't really reply to an insult with an insult and I apologise for that just don't come onto this forum being insulting to people who frequent this forum who don't have superior knowledge and aimbot reflexes like the pro's we all got to start somewhere.

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kronos_GR
« Reply #4 on: 02:12 AM - 02/06/21 »

- Firstly what this wont do is give you aimbot, so if that's what you are looking for then don't bother if your trash at the game you need to practice, no cfg will fix bad game knowlege and overly poor aim.

This sounded a bit arrogant to me and although it is true what your saying, I'm not sure why you needed to add that comment you could have just shared your config and not belittle people, to be frank pal if your so good why you need the aim assist off the xim rather than using native mouse and keyboard go figure
Anyway my apologies for being irritated at your comment we are all here to learn and share with each other and i shouldn't really reply to an insult with an insult and I apologise for that just don't come onto this forum being insulting to people who frequent this forum who don't have superior knowledge and aimbot reflexes like the pro's we all got to start somewhere.

+1

Offline HankiNPlayS

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:24 AM - 02/06/21 »

Wasnt meant to come across as arrogant. As a long time lurker, i have seen the thousands of people on here and discord who seem to believe a cfg should turn you into a god. I was merely addressing that.

Offline crackedAF

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:14 AM - 02/06/21 »

Wasnt meant to come across as arrogant. As a long time lurker, i have seen the thousands of people on here and discord who seem to believe a cfg should turn you into a god. I was merely addressing that.

Being in the thread a long time, there are alot of people who expect a config to be aimbot. He's not wrong but the way he delivered it wasn't the best aswell calling players trash. That's subjective to opinion. But hey, we make mistakes, we move.

Offline HankiNPlayS

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:50 AM - 02/06/21 »
In my defence, its not like i was calling anyone in particular "trash" and in my opinion the majority of people on pc are already pretty good, the xim helps to get you out of that loop,be it stuck at D3 or platinum the cfg just takes you to the next level, i was just stating the facts it isnt going to turn you pro overnight, if your no good at movement and your aim isnt already good.. Its not for you, granted i can be a bit brash at times, but also this is a forum and text allows no expressions.

Anyways try the cfg let me know what you think.

Offline tinrib

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:28 AM - 02/06/21 »
Just had a quick test in fire range, not bad settings tbh. Im wrist player so like a high sensitivity, increased hip / ads a few digits but other than that feels pretty solid. My last config was quite quick, almost abit skittish but suited play style, yours i feel i could adjust to as aim seems to be abit more consistent and recoil much easier to control as well. Will definately be giving these a good test over the next few hours. Cheers buddy!!

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:16 AM - 02/06/21 »
Your settings are good specially your ALC settings. I would like the AA a little bit stickier but its ok.

Offline aaaaras

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12:34 PM - 02/06/21 »
Your settings are good specially your ALC settings. I would like the AA a little bit stickier but its ok.
so what are the values for
Extra yaw - 56
Extra Pitch - 46
?

Offline GSA_Kronos_GR

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:53 PM - 02/06/21 »
so what are the values for
Extra yaw - 56
Extra Pitch - 46
?
\

I put ADS extra yaw at full and ADS extra pitch 3 keyboard clicks from right to left

Offline EmpireWeetbix

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EmpireWeetbix
« Reply #12 on: 04:03 AM - 02/07/21 »

Try it with 200SAB. Feels amazing.

Offline HankiNPlayS

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10:20 AM - 02/07/21 »

Try it with 200SAB. Feels amazing.

Thanks, forgot to add sab settings ill put them on original post. I use 107 ads and none on hip.

Offline Sulginoks

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sulginoks
  • PSN ID: Sulginoks88
« Reply #14 on: 03:09 PM - 02/07/21 »
Please fix the alc the numbers don't match

Admin