XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Xim 4 problems  (Read 241 times)

Offline ItzXlm

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ItzXlm
[ACTIVE] Xim 4 problems
« on: 12:00 AM - 01/29/21 »
Im having problems with my XIM4 it works for 5-10 minutes and then it randomly disconnects Or itll freeze on whatever i was doing so if i was moving the mouse to the right or aiming down it freezes and i cant do anything gotta unplugg and it takes a bit to be back normal I also noticed that the actual xim flashes random colors when im pushing buttons on the mouse but not on the keyboard

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim 4 problems
« Reply #1 on: 06:40 PM - 02/04/21 »
Welcome to the community. A good place to start is to verify the firmware is up to date to ensure the latest controller support. An 8 minute disconnect can happen when using an unsupported controller. Be sure to set the communication method to USB instead of bluetooth, it's required if the option is visible. I've shared a link to where you can find the latest XIM4 firmware below.

Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method

-

You can find the latest XIM4 firmware below. Please read the instructions on the download page.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85446.0

-

About the flashing lights, XIM will flash the color of the next active config. You will see a green flash when aiming down sight and a yellow flash when returning to hip. Lights can be configured in the Identity section of the config and under menu> global settings.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos