XIM Community

Xim + titan two ? (Cod warzone)  (Read 3580 times)

Offline sennsoph

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VEX-043
Xim + titan two ? (Cod warzone)
« on: 07:34 AM - 01/26/21 »
Hi there.

First of all, ive tried to use the search engine on this forum to see if my questions might be answered in another topic, but the search engine gives me errors or wont find anything. So i made a new topic.

Ive been using xim 4 and apex for quite a few years now. I like it alot. But i always try new settings or configs just to see if something could be even better. Once i was watching a streamer using xim and titan two, combined and the guy seem to have flawless aim i dont get. Does the titan smoothen the xim aim? Maybe less jitter or even more steady the aim? I tried to ask the streamer but he didnt reply to me. Could anyone explain whats the idea behind this? I always thought titan was for remapping controllers or create button combinations. But it seems it does smoothen the aim for xim aswel?

Anyone of you using this combination or know how this works? Please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Offline sheryip

• View Profile
Re: Xim + titan two ? (Cod warzone)
« Reply #1 on: 08:16 AM - 01/26/21 »
people use titan 2 for scripts.
scripts like anti recoil

Offline sennsoph

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:18 PM - 01/26/21 »

Thanks for your reply... so only for scrips? it doesnt do anything to the aim at all?

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:28 AM - 01/27/21 »

Thanks for your reply... so only for scrips? it doesnt do anything to the aim at all?

There is the "USER101"-script with Titan Two.

There is a function called "Orbital Aim assist".
A special movement is executed by the script, which is hardly noticeable and increases the Aim Assist.

So yes, basically it's a script, but it helps with "aim" by abusing the Aim Assist.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 04:37 AM - 01/28/21 »
All AA abuse mods do is wiggle or circle right-stick analog input across or around the game's deadzone. This keeps the right-stick moving at all times, which is typically required to trigger AA. That's why AA doesn't do anything with the mod disabled in the above video.

The size of the DZ movement is editable and some values can have a stronger effect of latching onto the AA bubble than others. It can also be pretty easy to disguise AA abuse mods by being just a touch larger than the game's DZ, which is what User101 is doing in the video.

Rotational AA abuse movement might work better in one game, wiggling might work better in another. Aside from that, none of these mods perform better than others, they all do exactly the same thing. The strength of orbital AA is simply that it registers consistent values by defining the vector of the stick movement, resulting in less stick drift when an AA mod is enabled.

The flipside to latching onto the AA bubble earlier is hitbox entry can be more difficult, as can aiming at the head as AA tends to attract towards centre of mass. That can lose you as many engagements as you win by abusing AA, so choose your poison.
« Last Edit: 04:44 AM - 01/28/21 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline sennsoph

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:57 AM - 01/29/21 »

Thank you guys for the info. I was misunderstanding the purpose of the two devices together. I thought it might help to add some pc-feel. So basically that person was just probably using it for AA, instead of enhencing the xim experience.

dont get me wrong, I absolutely love the xim apex. theres no better alternative. Its great on its own. But i always like and try to improve my current config or setup however I can.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #6 on: 05:15 AM - 01/29/21 »
Titan Two can do significantly more than AA abuse, but most people do use it for cheats like rapidfire and antirecoil in combo with a XIM.

Offline biscojoe

• bisco ❤
    • View Profile
    • twitch
  • Gamertag: biscojoe42
« Reply #7 on: 05:22 AM - 01/29/21 »
Titan Two can do significantly more than AA abuse, but most people do use it for cheats like rapidfire and antirecoil in combo with a XIM.

and cheating is for lames. anyone that is willing to fish out $100 for a device that allows them to use scripts like that... to me... should be banned... by whatever game they are playing, to make them realize that they just wasted $100 for nothing. yea sure people can say that the xim is cheating, how so? i'm still aiming on my own, i'm working with the AA bubble on my own, hell... sometimes i don't even want that much AA, if any at all. AC Valhalla/RDR2/R6 for instance, no AA used in that game. the xim was made to give you the convenience of using your preferred method of input, rather then being stuck on a controller when you can't aim for crap with a right analog stick. i moved to console gaming from being a long time PC gamer, why? because I got tired of upgrading PC parts consistently and the cost to all that is insane, when you can just have 2 consoles that run on the same hardware as everyone else. i don't like knowing that i can get pooped on by someone less skillful then me but they have a better computer/monitor/gpu/frames. at the end of the day... i'm using a mouse on console with analog movement and that is why i bought a xim, to use a mouse on console and get the same AA that a controller player does. sound is more important then what you're using to aim, when it comes to competitive gaming. Also, i can almost guarantee you that there are tons of closet ximmers out there, ones that read these forums too but don't post anything and just take peoples configs... and guess what, they are in those warzone games you're playing. so we're not in this alone.

« Last Edit: 05:46 AM - 01/29/21 by discobiscuits »
Xim Apex ✔ Xbox Series X ✔ Dell S2721DGF ✔ Sony Nav ✔ QcK Heavy ✔ G Pro

✌💋

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #8 on: 05:46 AM - 01/29/21 »
Each to their own. XIM by itself does not offer cheats on an ethical basis, so Titans plug that gap for those who want to mod.

But Titans are more than just a cheat device. I bought a Titan One to use a PS3 wheel on PS4 rather than be forced to pay $400 for a new Logitech wheel. Similarly, I use a Titan Two to play wirelessly with an Xbox Elite controller on all consoles. Or my Warthog HOTAS on PS4 or XB1.

Titans are also an important assistive technology device with support for things like Quadstick, Fragpedal and Microsoft Assistive Controller. I get quite a lot of enquiries from disabled users who canít otherwise play console games without a Titan &/or XIM. In this use case, mods can be used for advanced controller remapping, or macros to perform a sequence of actions that a gamer canít otherwise physically perform.

Long story short, donít be too quick to judge. Different strokes for different folks.

Offline biscojoe

• bisco ❤
    • View Profile
    • twitch
  • Gamertag: biscojoe42
« Reply #9 on: 05:48 AM - 01/29/21 »
Each to their own. XIM by itself does not offer cheats on an ethical basis, so Titans plug that gap for those who want to mod.

But Titans are more than just a cheat device. I bought a Titan One to use a PS3 wheel on PS4 rather than be forced to pay $400 for a new Logitech wheel. Similarly, I use a Titan Two to play wirelessly with an Xbox Elite controller on all consoles. Or my Warthog HOTAS on PS4 or XB1.

Titans are also an important assistive technology device with support for things like Quadstick, Fragpedal and Microsoft Assistive Controller. I get quite a lot of enquiries from disabled users who canít otherwise play console games without a Titan &/or XIM. In this use case, mod scripts can be used for advanced controller remapping, or macros to perform a sequence of actions that a gamer canít otherwise physically perform.

Long story short, donít be too quick to judge. Different strokes for different folks.

if it's a device that allows scripts... then i don't want it. not everyone is like you and is going to use a device like that for legit purposes or use it the right way, they will abuse it. and it's what ruins gaming communities. i understand that people are disabled and such things as the titan two or whatever will help them. good. i'm glad it does. but scripting is @#$% and so is cheating and i don't condone any of it.
Xim Apex ✔ Xbox Series X ✔ Dell S2721DGF ✔ Sony Nav ✔ QcK Heavy ✔ G Pro

✌💋