XIM Community

Apex legends  (Read 420 times)

Offline Saif

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: X_V_SAw_V_X
Apex legends
« on: 02:04 PM - 01/23/21 »
When I use xim apex In game apex legends ps4, I can't using movement mouse when I need looting death box , i just can keyboard to loot death box , Can you solve these problems

Offline GamingLover87

• View Profile
Re: Apex legends
« Reply #1 on: 01:43 AM - 01/27/21 »
Hello Saif :)

What kind of mouse do you have? I read that XIM has a list of mice that are known not to work with XIM Apex. Maybe that is the problem?

Have a nice day :)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Apex legends
« Reply #2 on: 10:48 AM - 01/27/21 »
Welcome to the community. Is the game using the left stick (keyboard) for loot? If so this cold help:

Most console games use the left analog stick for menu navigation, this is assigned to WASD by default. You can move this to your mouse but I wouldn't recommend it as the game support provided may not offer a smooth cursor experience for the left stick and the navigation cursor speed is usually very slow in console games.

If your game's menu navigation uses the left stick this can be done by first enabling Expert Mode in menu-global settings. Next, open your config and swipe to the first AUX page. Rename the page to Cursor or Loot then enable the page using the checkbox and set the activation key. Expand the Aim section of this page and enable 'Left Stick'. Increase the sensitivity of this page as needed. You can now use the mouse to move the game cursor while holding your Cursor/Loot page activation key.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos