XIM Community

Social Media  (Read 234 times)

Offline GamingLover87

• View Profile
Social Media
« on: 06:12 AM - 01/23/21 »
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give you some feedback :)
I was really exited when I saw that you have an Facebook and Instagram site. I immediately looked at the pages. But unfortunately it is not very up to date. The last post on both sites was in 2019.
I read that you even announced the Pages in this forum and I personally think (and maybe some of you agree) that it is very sad that there are not more posts.
So maybe if you say there was not enough traffic on the pages I can totally understand that you didn't carry on. But I think it would be very cool if the pages would continue to post :)

Have a nice weekend! :)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Social Media
« Reply #1 on: 09:26 AM - 01/23/21 »
Well at least for Youtube i try my best to cover all the latest news and stuff. Not an official channel though!
https://www.youtube.com/XIMCentral
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline GamingLover87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:28 AM - 01/23/21 »
Nice! Thank you a lot. I will look at it immediately :)
Have a nice weekend ! :)

Offline SwxftGodz

• 800/3200 dpi.Accuracy is Key
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: SwxftGodz
« Reply #3 on: 02:52 AM - 01/26/21 »
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give you some feedback :)
I was really exited when I saw that you have an Facebook and Instagram site. I immediately looked at the pages. But unfortunately it is not very up to date. The last post on both sites was in 2019.
I read that you even announced the Pages in this forum and I personally think (and maybe some of you agree) that it is very sad that there are not more posts.
So maybe if you say there was not enough traffic on the pages I can totally understand that you didn't carry on. But I think it would be very cool if the pages would continue to post :)

Have a nice weekend! :)

Go to his YT page there’s more info. Ppl would rather have things shown in video and explained rather reading someone’s page or searching for hours lol. YouTube makes it easier for people to click play and learn how to input/create  a new config or etc
SwxftGodz

Offline TechFreak391

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:37 AM - 05/11/21 »
Maybe you guys should actually use official Social Media channels to get more users into this forum here. It would help you guys to get a more active community with a stable community. Also you should make an official Youtube channel, in addition to other channels like Instagram or Facebook. Especially Youtube videos could help you guys. :)

Admin