XIM Community

CAN i get a refund?!? this is a POS!  (Read 368 times)

Offline Nodaysoff24

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Shaquanduhh
CAN i get a refund?!? this is a POS!
« on: 03:45 AM - 01/20/21 »
Im super frustrated at how poorly made everything about this is. Everything from this cheap hub to the terrible 3 star app on the app store, to the support ( or lack there of), I cant think of one good thing about this product, even this forum is poorly made! The verification looks insanely ghetto! this looks like a 13 year old made it!! ! yall are not listening to the community and thats a shame! 1 star for me. definitely giving reviews on every platform including youtube.

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
Re: CAN i get a refund?!? this is a POS!
« Reply #1 on: 06:00 AM - 01/20/21 »
A quick look through your post history, without trying to be rude, you've bought the product without doing the necessary research as to how to operate it, then you've posted questions that are asked in a very vague manner without any actual context (for example, you've said you've tried copy-pasting a config code that didn't work, didn't tell anyone where the config came from making it impossible to help diagnose your problem). The XIM team is very small and this forum was designed so experienced XIM users could help others out.

If the app were made any simpler it would mean a loss of features and customisability - mouse to controller translation is complex business and the way it's set up is so important to the user's success with it, so naturally a lot goes into it. If you put enough time into learning how to operate the app, though, it'll pay dividends. By all means hunt for an alternative though, you won't find a product that translates mouse movement to controller inputs as accurately as the XIM Apex while still being user friendly, so I'd recommend just putting more time into familiarising yourself with the app and how the XIM operates, you'll be thankful you did in the long run. There's a reason it's the most popular and highly rated mouse translation device on the market.

As for how the forum operates with the authentications and everything, this forum has been the target of a lot of spam recently, hence why those measures were put in place. You're a new user so you'll experience it. It's not a flashy forum but it works just fine.
« Last Edit: 06:13 AM - 01/20/21 by ZOMBIES! »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 01:02 PM - 01/20/21 »
Sorry to hear you are having issues and are frustrated with the product. I did look at your prior posts, and it looks like compatibility with your keyboard is a primary issue. But, that isn't clear because it sounds like you are using it in game. We'd definitely like to help, but, we are going to need more information.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline biscojoe

• disco biscuits
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • Gamertag: biscojoe42
« Reply #3 on: 09:30 PM - 01/22/21 »
Im super frustrated at how poorly made everything about this is. Everything from this cheap hub to the terrible 3 star app on the app store, to the support ( or lack there of), I cant think of one good thing about this product, even this forum is poorly made! The verification looks insanely ghetto! this looks like a 13 year old made it!! ! yall are not listening to the community and thats a shame! 1 star for me. definitely giving reviews on every platform including youtube.

iíll write a review about you. you sound like a spoiled kid who complains about everything and doesnít even pay his own internet bill. i hope youíre not above the age of 21.

this product is good. there is nothing wrong with it. the problem is you. grow the f*** up

Offline SwxftGodz

• 800/3200 dpi.Accuracy is Key
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: SwxftGodz
« Reply #4 on: 02:40 AM - 01/26/21 »

iíll write a review about you. you sound like a spoiled kid who complains about everything and doesnít even pay his own internet bill. i hope youíre not above the age of 21.

this product is good. there is nothing wrong with it. the problem is you. grow the f*** up

Lmk when you do.cuz thereís so much help on this forum and online and on YT, like @#$% how canít xim kid 🤣🤣🤣
SwxftGodz