XIM Community

I'm going to have to completely rededicate my life.  (Read 5893 times)

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
Today i went to lunch as I live in the EST zone and from:
Feb 11, 13:12   - Feb 11, 12:46
The store opened...I missed out for a second time...I got email notification but i didn't have a way to order except on my iPhone which i don't do since cellphones are too easily monitored....

This leaves me only 1 choice, i will not longer leave my computer, no more going outside...no more sex....my life is now an F5 button...I hate my life.

Offline ghorman

• View Profile
Re: I'm going to have to completely rededicate my life.
« Reply #1 on: 12:39 PM - 02/11/11 »
I've been telling you guys I had a program monitoring the site for me.  I sent a text to my phone even before OB post was done.  Look into this program, I was able to get a unit today because of it.  It trail software also so you have nothing to loose.

http://www.right-soft.com/webmon/

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:44 PM - 02/11/11 »
I've been telling you guys I had a program monitoring the site for me.  I sent a text to my phone even before OB post was done.  Look into this program, I was able to get a unit today because of it.  It trail software also so you have nothing to loose.

http://www.right-soft.com/webmon/

trial not trail...

I said i got email notification but i couldn't order at lunch because i don't trust my iPhone's easily hackable bluetooth system...NVM ghorman i just realized you don't know how to read or write.

Offline ghorman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:47 PM - 02/11/11 »
Wow sorry abc you missed out again.  I hope it makes you feel better insulting someone over the internet who is trying to help.

Offline mugho23

• LMS - #6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:47 PM - 02/11/11 »
Today i went to lunch as I live in the EST zone and from:
Feb 11, 13:12   - Feb 11, 12:46
The store opened...I missed out for a second time...I got email notification but i didn't have a way to order except on my iPhone which i don't do since cellphones are too easily monitored....

This leaves me only 1 choice, i will not longer leave my computer, no more going outside...no more sex....my life is now an F5 button...I hate my life.

Can you hit F5 while doing everything else? It could be done..lol
XIM3 Proud Owner

Offline Noodle808

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:50 PM - 02/11/11 »
One of the rare moments I try to get some sleep, the store opens! FML.... Please XIM gods find favor in me! LOL

Offline Mpowered

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:51 PM - 02/11/11 »
trial not trail...

I said i got email notification but i couldn't order at lunch because i don't trust my iPhone's easily hackable bluetooth system...NVM ghorman i just realized you don't know how to read or write.

Wow, thats pretty paranoid.

I don't have bluetooth on my iphone unless I'm actually using it to save battery. That was my backup plan in case I ever left my desk.
Xim3 with Logitech G15 and G500

Offline Markie_X

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:52 PM - 02/11/11 »

Put some fur on that button, it makes life at the least bearable...

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:52 PM - 02/11/11 »
Wow sorry abc you missed out again.  I hope it makes you feel better insulting someone over the internet who is trying to help.

lol, i consider the internet like xbox live.  If i'm not saying i had sex with your mom i have to be calling you stupid :)

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:53 PM - 02/11/11 »
trial not trail...

Wow, thats pretty paranoid.

I don't have bluetooth on my iphone unless I'm actually using it to save battery. That was my backup plan in case I ever left my desk.

I'm only paranoid about things i can do, If i can hack it, I know others can.

Offline ghorman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12:57 PM - 02/11/11 »

lol, i consider the internet like xbox live.  If i'm not saying i had sex with your mom i have to be calling you stupid :)
lol, you must be one of those guys I mute from the get go in the lobby.  But in all honesty I was getting text messages before any thread was update on the forum.  If you are tired of sitting there watch the site take a look at the program.  I got both of the changes last night also one at midnight and 2AM CST.

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01:02 PM - 02/11/11 »
lol, you must be one of those guys I mute from the get go in the lobby.  But in all honesty I was getting text messages before any thread was update on the forum.  If you are tired of sitting there watch the site take a look at the program.  I got both of the changes last night also one at midnight and 2AM CST.

I appreciate it but i have email updates working...Hopefully next time i'm at my work or house.  :)

Please note that i'm being sarcastic about this, honeslty OBsIV and OMBsus getting the store open today is awesome news, literally awesome

Offline Mpowered

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01:03 PM - 02/11/11 »

I mute EVERYONE
Xim3 with Logitech G15 and G500

Offline joe_bacher

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01:03 PM - 02/11/11 »
RE-opening the store would be better news...

Offline Lurkin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01:04 PM - 02/11/11 »

I just found my new sig

Admin