XIM Community

I'm going to have to completely rededicate my life.  (Read 5903 times)

Offline bushmaster2000

• View Profile
Re: I'm going to have to completely rededicate my life.
« Reply #15 on: 01:04 PM - 02/11/11 »
I feel the same way man, i've been sitting here refreshing the @#$% store all week and i step away for 30 minutes and bam it's open and crashed/closed by the time i get back.  Seriously irritated right now.

WIll be checking out the trial of the software recommended here.  Though it wouldn't have done me any good, I was out and i doubt the store would have worked in my cellphone browser so i would have still been f'd.

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
« Reply #16 on: 01:06 PM - 02/11/11 »
I just found my new sig

lol, i liked that too. :)

RE-opening the store would be better news...

If everything continues to check out it will likely open this weekend or monday at the latest.  that's 100000% better than not having any time frame.

Offline joe_bacher

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01:08 PM - 02/11/11 »
Monday - Stayed home from school to babysit browser.  Get told tuesday or wednesday

tuesday - stayed home from school to babysit broswer. get told wednesday.

wednesday - get home, lucked out still havnet opened. babysit browswer get told friday.

thursday-

friday - get up go to school, check in between classes.  15 mins to go to work, get to work, check.  get in line click complete checkout, i get a cancelled order due to no stock.

@#$% me........

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01:12 PM - 02/11/11 »
Monday - Stayed home from school to babysit browser.  Get told tuesday or wednesday

tuesday - stayed home from school to babysit broswer. get told wednesday.

wednesday - get home, lucked out still havnet opened. babysit browswer get told friday.

thursday-

friday - get up go to school, check in between classes.  15 mins to go to work, get to work, check.  get in line click complete checkout, i get a cancelled order due to no stock.

@#$% me........

LOL, :)  I feel the pain.  This about that desire you feel, it is because this is an awesome product. :)

Love ya

Offline parker789

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01:12 PM - 02/11/11 »
I realize that OBsIV is a business man, and of course it was very beneficial for him not to go through with the 500 pre-production batch...but DAMNIT! I want my XIM3 so bad!! I have college classes to attend, and projects, and papers! ..and sex

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01:16 PM - 02/11/11 »
I realize that OBsIV is a business man, and of course it was very beneficial for him not to go through with the 500 pre-production batch...but DAMNIT! I want my XIM3 so bad!! I have college classes to attend, and projects, and papers! ..and sex

Yeah prioritizing is hard when OBsIV makes a product that you want more than life. :)

Offline Lord Tsarkon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01:36 PM - 02/11/11 »
I've been telling you guys I had a program monitoring the site for me.  I sent a text to my phone even before OB post was done.  Look into this program, I was able to get a unit today because of it.  It trail software also so you have nothing to loose.

http://www.right-soft.com/webmon/

First time I've heard you talk about this.. but I downloaded the program and its 100 percent easier to use than that modzilla alert... (which worked but never did get an E-mail alert... but I can go back and see what the store LOOKED like when it was opened for 1/2 hour lol)...

Thanks to Ghorman and abc for all the help... although I"m sorry abc missed out... maybe OBsIV will send you a private invite to the store for being a helpful community member?

Chaotic evil means never having to say your sorry..

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:37 PM - 02/11/11 »
First time I've heard you talk about this.. but I downloaded the program and its 100 percent easier to use than that modzilla alert... (which worked but never did get an E-mail alert... but I can go back and see what the store LOOKED like when it was opened for 1/2 hour lol)...

Thanks to Ghorman and abc for all the help... although I"m sorry abc missed out... maybe OBsIV will send you a private invite to the store for being a helpful community member?

*Shrug* i'm still hoping to sneak behind someone with one and steal it, possibly killing them in the process.
« Last Edit: 01:41 PM - 02/11/11 by abc123 »

Offline username

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01:40 PM - 02/11/11 »
I only live 3 hours from the XIM 3 factory in bend..i should just set up a little spy cam in their window and live stream to the site =P lol

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01:44 PM - 02/11/11 »
I only live 3 hours from the XIM 3 factory in bend..i should just set up a little spy cam in their window and live stream to the site =P lol

:)  I'd be fine with that method as well, but some of the joys of obtaining it from someone thereby making them cry would be lost...hurm i'll get back to you on that.

Offline ErikwithaK

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01:46 PM - 02/11/11 »
lol, you must be one of those guys I mute from the get go in the lobby.  But in all honesty I was getting text messages before any thread was update on the forum.  If you are tired of sitting there watch the site take a look at the program.  I got both of the changes last night also one at midnight and 2AM CST.

I appreciate it but i have email updates working...Hopefully next time i'm at my work or house.  :)

Please note that i'm being sarcastic about this, honeslty OBsIV and OMBsus getting the store open today is awesome news, literally awesome

Lesson learned:
Get Jimmy John's and eat at your desk.

Offline abc123

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 01:49 PM - 02/11/11 »
Lesson learned:

Or...or...I could eat co-workers.

Offline Heat

• Draft beer, not people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01:55 PM - 02/11/11 »
Lesson learned:

Or...or...I could eat co-workers.

Wouldn't recommend it, if it doesnt go the right way you'll have Human Resources breathing down your neck.
Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow.

Offline Lord Tsarkon

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02:33 PM - 02/11/11 »
I have the same problem with Ghorman's program he used that I have with abc's  Mozilla alert...

I get notifications.. on my desktop... but not email notifications.. which I then can use to text my old cellphone  (non-smart version) when I"m about and out of the house...

I also have a community member helping me (he's helping 50+ people) but his program he used was an hour late or so.. but atleast I can forward the Gmail Email he gives me to my cellphone.. so I"m not completely inept..

but I get errors sending emails from these programs... my nat is usually open for xbox live gaming but it does should like my router is being a pill...

its like someone is trying to keep me away from Xim3...

I even anticipated this week for release of the Xim3 and took a vacation... if the store doesn't reopen again today it looks like I'll have to wait a month or so until ObsIV gets more stock or more handlers for the ordering process (more Jimmys!)

Chaotic evil means never having to say your sorry..

Admin