XIM Community

Need ADS analog Axis Percentage Cap in Beta (repost) (put in the firmware beta?)  (Read 80 times)

Offline r0ger

• View Profile
Input Translators have issues when reaching maximum sensivity. Once one Axis goes 100%, the other Axis keeps going up. Come on, can anyone reach out to me about implementing this in a beta? I want  a "Max X analog Percentage" and "Max Y Percentage" Give me this and I'll release good shared input translators for Apex Legends, Destiny 2, COD. I'll prove how viable this is. Can someone contact the firmware programmers?? Axis percentage need a cap like to never go past 75% on the Y Axis for example on ADS or Auxiliary. I can't fix Destiny 2's Horizonal Axis without ruining the vertical Axis. This would fix that game's translator, as you can see posts all over the place about problems with turn speed in Destiny 2. (this is my repost here)

Offline SwxftGodz

• 800/3200 dpi.Accuracy is Key
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: SwxftGodz
What firmware and your manager is on bro you seem to be going through a lot of problem? Also what mouse do you run along with dpi/hz and your xim hz! Another question as well what other games do you play and do you notice on all of them?
SwxftGodz