XIM Community

Xim settings  (Read 298 times)

Offline nst

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: nnz
Xim settings
« on: 07:21 PM - 01/12/21 »
Yo Iíve been using my xim apex settings for bo4 and they feel perfect but when I go to create a new configuration for Cold War or any other game I try using the same hip ads settings as my bo4 but they donít feel the same Iíve been told you have to divide them and stuff but I just need help trying to find my exact same settings

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim settings
« Reply #1 on: 12:08 PM - 01/13/21 »
Each game has it's own unique look mechanic and sensitivity doesn't scale the same between games. The best thing to do would be to remove advanced settings from BO4 then do a slow 360 in the game. Mark the start and stop position to complete the 360 on your mousse pad. Open Cold War and adjust the sensitivity until the 360 start and stop position match BO4.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline nst

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: nnz
« Reply #2 on: 04:13 PM - 01/14/21 »
Hi so Iíve found my hip and ads settings could u possible tell me how Iíd find my xy ratio and smoothing as they feel different aswell

Offline AgentSmith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:50 AM - 01/15/21 »
Nobody can tell you the numbers that will work for you.

Adjust as you need to make it feel correct for you.

When it comes to hip fire most people get one game to feel right then measure the mouse movement for a 360* rotation,    then set up all other future games to have that same 360* distance.  ( Set while using a pistol as other guns tend to slow turn speed as a % of the pistol )

For ADS use the same hip fire sense number as a start then adjust up or down from that point.

Also don't be afraid to adjust the ingame specific settings for sniper scopes.