XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Controller dont connect with XIM Apex  (Read 124 times)

Offline Mongral

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Der echte
[ACTIVE] Controller dont connect with XIM Apex
« on: 03:44 AM - 01/12/21 »
when I switch on my Xbox everything goes to my controller, my keyboard and my mouse, but my controller connects to my Xbox and is not displayed on the XIM apex app I tried all ports

can any one help pls ?
« Last Edit: 08:42 AM - 01/12/21 by Mongral »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Controller dont connect with XIM Apex
« Reply #1 on: 10:56 AM - 01/12/21 »
Welcome to the community. The console should be on and ready before APEX is connected. Having APEX connected before the console is on could create an issue like this but resetting the console should fix it.

Are there any icons at the top of Manager or is it only the controller icon that's missing?

In the meantime, we can check if the controller is authenticating using direct connection, this is needed for your mouse and keyboard to work later. To do this, please remove the hub and then disconnect and reconnect APEX to the console with the controller directly connected to APEX while watching APEX's startup light sequence. Do you see 4 green lights during this sequence? For reference the startup light sequence should look similar to this:

red, green, blue
red
green, green, green, green
red

If you do not see 4 green lights at startup and you have spare data cables it may help to test these spare cables with the controller.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Mongral

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] Controller dont connect with XIM Apex
« Reply #2 on: 11:26 AM - 01/12/21 »
i reset my xbox but nothing happened my controller only connects to my xbox is not recognized on the xim apex page
« Last Edit: 02:35 PM - 01/12/21 by Mongral »

Offline Mongral

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:26 PM - 01/12/21 »
I need help pls anyone?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05:46 PM - 01/12/21 »
Does pressing the Xbox button on the controller help?

If the controller isn't recognized using the last test then testing other data cables with the controller may help. It may take a few tries before finding one that works with your controller.

If this has failed then we'll need to verify the controller can be used in wired mode using a PC. This could be tested in a game or just in Windows. Here's how it's done if you have access to a PC.

Connect your controller to your PC. Wait a few moments for Windows to install drivers and prepare the device. Once finished press the Windows key and type 'game controllers'. Windows should point you to 'setup usb game controllers' from the control panel, continue to this selection. You should then see this screen.

Select the controller then click properties. You should then see this screen with a similar reference to a controller.

If you've made it this far you should see your controller actions in this window. Pressing buttons and moving the analog sticks will be visible as shown in this picture.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin