XIM Community

fps games are rigged  (Read 857 times)

Offline ????

• View Profile
fps games are rigged
« on: 03:43 PM - 01/10/21 »
fps games are crazy rigged atm not sure how long this been a thing in some games it's super obvious like cod apex battlefield battlefront its not lag or frame drops bullets miss aiming on target feels off dying behind cover non stop dying too fast its feel like the game is balancing players. wining and losing feel the same it's crazy weird

playing with a group of friends the better players are doing worst dealing with non stop problems the casuals are doing way better high ping low non factor for some reason

anyone here had a similar experience??

Offline DraqonXXX

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FeebleBadge82
Re: fps games are rigged
« Reply #1 on: 07:33 PM - 01/10/21 »
This is indeed a topic that needs more in-depth exploring than it currently gets. Call of duty has been known to nerf players' aim and bullet reg since the last two entries, MW and CW, they also have a friggin PATENT submitted for these evil algorythms, yet, shills like Drift0r counter with saying there's no proof that they are actually using the patent, and that people's experiences to the contrary are "anecdotal".

If Apex, battlefield and battlefront copied this recent (confirmed to exist only since 2019 november) evil practice of Activision, this development must have happened only recently, the past year the earliest. I definitely encourage you to test as much as possible: try using a netduma or vpn to play from different locations, try reverse boosting (play like a complete thumbless 5 year old for 5 games, you can use a script via a programmable device to go afk and let the script do the grinding) and joining sessions on scrubs.

That having said, I'd personally find it very surprising if those games did copy this messing with the player aim and hitreg to nerf good players deal, especially this early on, and all of them. It would be much more likely if you just had lag problems. I want you to conduct a ping test on fast.com and/or speedtest.net, see what your baseline ping is, and also test your packet loss rate via dslreports.com. Then check if you have OPEN NAT as opposed to moderate or strict both on your console and the game. Now you might feel that you don't have problems with your connection outside of these games, but feelings aren't exactly reliable here; we're going to need the numbers, Mason. Don't skip these tests.

Offline ????

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:11 PM - 01/10/21 »
it's not lag or new enemy team lag and my team move normal? after one good game my ping rise in small steps delay feels way higher 0 packet loss open nat always playing on 45-55 ping played every cod and battlefield game ever made
this feel 100% rigged so many weird stuff happening foot step sound is random some times its loud hearing enemies perfect and from crazy distance most times its like dead silent ffs tanks are sneaking up on me

playing on a new account feels great i can hear footsteps bullets don't miss randomly i don't die behind cover all the weird stuff go away but 1 or 2 good games and its back to the same random weird stuff

speedtest.net
 PING ms
 DOWNLOAD Mbps
 UPLOAD Mbps

2 games in battlefield v same server same teams first game
Kills
Deaths
K/D
Kills/min
Soldier Damages
Headshots
Kill Assists
Avenger Kills
Savior Kills
Shots Taken
Shots Hit
Shot Accuracy
49.1%

game number two
Kills
Deaths
K/D
Kills/min
Soldier Damages
Headshots
Kill Assists
Avenger Kills
Savior Kills
Shots Taken
Shots Hit
Shot Accuracy
22.2%
« Last Edit: 09:03 PM - 01/10/21 by ???? »

Offline ????

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:31 PM - 01/10/21 »
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20170259177A1/en
it's not new ea is doing this @#$% from 2018 only 1 year after activision

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160005270A1/en
2017-10-17
Application granted
Status
Active
« Last Edit: 09:21 PM - 01/10/21 by ???? »

Offline DraqonXXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:29 PM - 01/11/21 »
Well, if the new account fixes it, it's clearly the SBMM-like systems at work, nerfing effective players in real time. What we must do, is fight back against this system. What COD youtubers do is have a 2nd console with a fresh account and/or an account with horrible stats, add that to friend list on the main console, join a lobby with the dummy account, then session join it from your main console. That way, even if they mess up your aim and hitreg, playing against scrubs should give you a chance, the idea is to balance the two things, they have no thumbs, but you are nerfed still, should be fair -- more or less --, but still a better bet than allow these corporations fully controlling your experience.

Or any other method that can combat these systems, the ones I've mentioned: netduma/vpn, reverse boosting, or session joining on the worst player in your game. In warzone, there is a "companion app", and a website called sbmmwarzone. They both do more or less the same, allow you to view the stats of people in your match, the companion app is more effective I believe, it also detects if there are hackers. So if you play Warzone, just check the KD's, if everyone has low KD, stay, otherwise just quit the lobby till you find a suitable game.

I encourage all to think of as many ways as possible to abuse these systems, and share them with others. If we allow ourselves to pursue the false promise of a fair game, if we sink into the masochistic "challenge" seeking, these corporations will win. We must attack them where it hurts, and that's the Timmy's who buy anime skins with their parents credit cards.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:46 PM - 01/11/21 »
If games were made the way that they were really supposed to be made where players with actual skill prevailed, then companies wouldn't make any money. Now what they do is something called "skill gap compression" where they try to keep players around the same skill level competitively so that everyone has a chance. That's why they spawn a player that you just killed close to the area that you killed him in order for him to return to kill you. Or, the next time you see him you may open fire on him and the first few shots seem to pass right through him which causes you to die instead. Notice how hard it is to drop nukes on the new Black Ops Cold War. You're not going crazy, developers are being devious to keep their fan base and income strong. Some of these games have been out too long for companies not to see or hear the complaints of the public. They simply do not care. You can't be too good and run their business away. Take Infinite Warfare for example; the devs have stated that there will never be another call of duty game like it. Why? Because it was so good at stopping camping that many people did not like it. The better players ran their business away because "run and gunners" excelled at that game. It along with Advanced Warfare became the two Cod's with the worst reputation. However, to me Infinite Warfare (as I didn't play Advanced Warfare) was the best and most balanced call of duty title I've ever played. The hit detection, pace and scorestreak layout was the best I've ever seen. Now cod has become a circus of equalization and skill gap compression.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:03 AM - 01/12/21 »
If games were made the way that they were really supposed to be made where players with actual skill prevailed, then companies wouldn't make any money. Now what they do is something called "skill gap compression" where they try to keep players around the same skill level competitively so that everyone has a chance. That's why they spawn a player that you just killed close to the area that you killed him in order for him to return to kill you. Or, the next time you see him you may open fire on him and the first few shots seem to pass right through him which causes you to die instead. Notice how hard it is to drop nukes on the new Black Ops Cold War. You're not going crazy, developers are being devious to keep their fan base and income strong. Some of these games have been out too long for companies not to see or hear the complaints of the public. They simply do not care. You can't be too good and run their business away. Take Infinite Warfare for example; the devs have stated that there will never be another call of duty game like it. Why? Because it was so good at stopping camping that many people did not like it. The better players ran their business away because "run and gunners" excelled at that game. It along with Advanced Warfare became the two Cod's with the worst reputation. However, to me Infinite Warfare (as I didn't play Advanced Warfare) was the best and most balanced call of duty title I've ever played. The hit detection, pace and scorestreak layout was the best I've ever seen. Now cod has become a circus of equalization and skill gap compression.

Nothing is wrong about that "skill gap compression".

I see Call of Duty as a hobby and a way to compete with other players. Like someone who plays in a soccer club instead.

In terms of soccer, no one would even think of having clubs from the first division compete against clubs from the fifth division. That's no fun for anyone, one wins without problems and the other has no chance and only gets goals against.

Why should it be different in CoD?

I think players who play well should only play with players who play similarly well. Anything else is unfair and favors "fun" (for me it wouldn't be fun without challenge) on the other side.

And as I said, in any other hobby in the world, be it any sports, board games, other competitions groups are always formed, ordered by strength, so that everyone has a challenge and similar strong opponents.

If someone in Call of Duty only manages a Nuke when they enter a noob lobby, then they don't deserve it either. You should manage to get the Nuke against equally strong opponents. If it never works, then you were unlucky or not good enough.

To then wish that there is no "skill gap compression", just so that you can achieve super easy successes in the game, is really miserable.

So I don't understand the hate against Skilled Based Matchmaking at all.

How can you be against similarly strong players playing together?

I feel like the complaints about SBMM only ever come from slightly better players who had their successes in CoD by simply winning completely easy against far too weak opponents, and now just can't handle having to play against equally strong opponents.

Or any other method that can combat these systems, the ones I've mentioned: netduma/vpn, reverse boosting, or session joining on the worst player in your game. In warzone, there is a "companion app", and a website called sbmmwarzone. They both do more or less the same, allow you to view the stats of people in your match, the companion app is more effective I believe, it also detects if there are hackers. So if you play Warzone, just check the KD's, if everyone has low KD, stay, otherwise just quit the lobby till you find a suitable game.

I encourage all to think of as many ways as possible to abuse these systems, and share them with others. If we allow ourselves to pursue the false promise of a fair game, if we sink into the masochistic "challenge" seeking, these corporations will win. We must attack them where it hurts, and that's the Timmy's who buy anime skins with their parents credit cards.

I don't know what else to say about it.

How low must the skill be that you only enter lobbies when the other players are bad?
Are you just trying to get easy achievements to drive up your own happiness? Even though you know you only did so well because the others were so bad and you specifically look for the lobbies?

If you enjoy it that much: Go for it.
If I don't want a challenge, I'll play campaign.

But people who only specifically look for such lobbies or reverse boosts, in real life probably also go to twelve-year-olds on the soccer field to play a round of soccer, so it's not too difficult. ;D (instead of looking for people who are about as good as you are, so that there is an even match)

People like you break CoD, not the developers. The community is getting worse and worse, just whining. Now even because they get equally strong opponents if they get better. Unviable.
« Last Edit: 12:22 AM - 01/12/21 by Sorothos »

Offline ????

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:35 AM - 01/12/21 »
Skilled Based Matchmaking skill gap compression  compete ????

u cant compete when games use patent like dynamic difficulty adjustment
this systems don't match you vs balance enemies they will make you miss and lag and lose to enemies that use new battle pass guns or skins its not competitive its a system that choose your chance of win and losing

don't be blind look at players stats the batter you play the worst your accuracy go

the only way you can not feel it is if your super casual and below average in general

Offline ????

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:37 AM - 01/12/21 »
reverse boosting and abusing sbmm to play vs bad players is boring its like pve on easy. is there any fps game that don't balance players aim and lag out there ?
« Last Edit: 07:01 AM - 01/12/21 by ???? »

Offline DraqonXXX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12:46 PM - 01/12/21 »
reverse boosting and abusing sbmm to play vs bad players is boring its like pve on easy. is there any fps game that don't balance players aim and lag out there ?

I've told you it may not be boring due to the aim nerfing might still be in effect. And if you're going for a nuke, the challenge might be greater than you can handle! Why does everyone have the opinion you do? For god's sake, at least try getting one nuke in your life (not the medal, the thing that goes off and kills people), if you find it boring, then it's boring, but why dismiss it before you know how it feels?

Anyway, yes, such games do exist, the less populated ones are a good bet. I've been playing CS:GO's Xb360 version, it's free now on 360, and super cheap on XB1, you have to buy it through a 360 or PC though. It's also on ps3 if you're in America and not Europe. The upcoming cs ripoff on Xbox called CrossFireX might not be screwed either. And CS:GO on PC isn't manipulated, but it's probably even worse due to possible hacking including custom hacks made for individual pros for thousands of dollars, people just being just insanely skilled at it, and server admins having feudalistic powers over everyone on their server.

If you want a chance to do good without having to battle the sbmm systems, any console-only game that never made it to a status popular enough to be viewed on twitch will be a sure bet. So no Overwatch, No Siege, battlefield, cod, halo or valorant, or any battle royales. But there's a reason a game isn't popular, you'll likely not like them either, or not find players. So your only real choice IMHO, is fight the nefarious system with nefarious means, and judge it boring only after you've experienced the boredom.

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:21 PM - 01/12/21 »

If someone in Call of Duty only manages a Nuke when they enter a noob lobby, then they don't deserve it either. You should manage to get the Nuke against equally strong opponents. If it never works, then you were unlucky or not good enough.

I disagree with a lot of the things you wrote, but this part for me makes no sense. By very nature, getting 30 kills without reply requires you to be at a higher level of skill than all your opponents. If everyone in the lobby is at the same skill level, and the game were perfectly balanced, then you could reasonably predict that each player would come out of that match with somewhere around a 1KD on average. So having one player come out of that match with a 30KD or thereabouts is extremely unlikely. Players dropping nukes on titles with SBMM without doing so by questionable means, most likely had a few rough games and then were gifted an easy lobby due to their poor performance and they made the best of it.

As for saying dropping high kills in easy lobbies is boring - again, that's the very nature of big games, you're just better than everyone else in that lobby and you take all the available kills. Sure, if every lobby were like that, it would be boring - the same way that a lot of people think it's boring that you have to try your arse off every game just to go positive. Variety makes things interesting. If some games are super sweaty and you pull off a hard earned victory, sure, it's satisfying, but so is just stomping all over a lobby and feeling like a God. There should be variation in the difficulty level from one game to the next. If every match is basically the same because the skill level of the players is the same every time, that's what's boring.

Offline DraqonXXX

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:44 PM - 01/12/21 »
Preach! I'm so relieved to see at least some people get it, Zombies.

Listen, other guy above with the moral outrage and wall of text. Your kind vilified reverse boosting for many years now, but the people are finally tired of it. SBMM has been trending on twitter lately. COD developers are blocking the followers of Blame Truth, a youtuber critical of said SBMM. After one youtuber -chainfeeds- got busted for reverse boosting and KoreanSavage came forward and admitted it LIKE A MAN willingly (I don't like the guy at all, can't stand to watch him, but he's fairly honest and intelligent), a whole bunch of youtubers started to admit to reverse boosting proudly, and guess what, as far as I know, they are still doing fine. No one cares anymore. You've become the minority, just like the anti xim people have, as more and more console games started allowing KB/M. The world needs more people like Korean, willing to nuke those crippled little girls. Only through this blood sacrifice can the demon of sbmm (developed by demonware) be exorcised.

One final, ultimate thought. You think people shouldn't abuse the SBMM rules? Well, what ARE the rules? These evil corporations don't even acknowledge it exists! The formula is kept secret! (I know -- so it doesn't get easier to exploit - but that changes nothing! Not our problem!) They don't let us know what the brackets are! In the professional sports leagues, everyone knows which league they are in! In COD, WE DON'T! No ranking, nothing!

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:11 PM - 01/13/21 »

Yeah, I just feel like if you oppose SBMM, defenders of it are so biased and will always say "Ah, so you just want easy lobbies all the time then?". No. Like I said, we want some variety. Give us lobbies based on the best connection possible and whatever the difficulty level of that lobby is, is basically randomised. Makes for a much more enjoyable experience for the extreme majority of players.

Offline DraqonXXX

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:14 AM - 01/14/21 »

Yeah, I just feel like if you oppose SBMM, defenders of it are so biased and will always say "Ah, so you just want easy lobbies all the time then?". No. Like I said, we want some variety. Give us lobbies based on the best connection possible and whatever the difficulty level of that lobby is, is basically randomised. Makes for a much more enjoyable experience for the extreme majority of players.

Indeed. But, unfortunately, the battle against SBMM and the tons of similar anti-consumer maninpulation systems (profile based matchmaking, engagement optimized matchmaking, microtransaction based matchmaking, real-time aim nerfing) is an uphill one. Although corporations seem to have been forced to do away with supply drops, so I might be wrong to be pessimistic, but I don't see an end to it. All we can do is combat it through whatever means we can. Some people may -understandably- find it boring or too much work to do so and would rather hope for a game that doesn't have these systems, but bringing up the amoral/unfair side of fighting the system and wrecking the scrubs is simply ridiculous at this point.

Admin