XIM Community

Razer Wolverine V2 Xbox Controller  (Read 656 times)

Offline mickyg77

• View Profile
Razer Wolverine V2 Xbox Controller
« on: 04:57 AM - 01/07/21 »
I'm pretty dissapointed this doesn't work. You're telling me all these random controllers work on PS5 which is supposedly locked down for DS4's yet this doesn't work?

The reason I want it to work is because I like analog movement so I use a controller in my left with the left bumper for jumping as well. However, coming from PS4 I can't believe how uncomfortable it is reaching for the left bumper with your pointer finger. The razer wolverine V2 however has a "M1" button which sits a little lower and makes all the difference... so theres no way?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Razer Wolverine V2 Xbox Controller
« Reply #1 on: 04:27 PM - 01/07/21 »
If Wolverine V2 is not a licenced, specialty PS4 controller, which is whitelisted by the PS5 console to play PS5 games, then it won't work when connected to XIM APEX.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline mickyg77

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:29 PM - 01/07/21 »
If Wolverine V2 is not a licenced, specialty PS4 controller, which is whitelisted by the PS5 console to play PS5 games, then it won't work when connected to XIM APEX.

It's actually a new xbox controller for the series x which I'm trying to use with the series x.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 02:12 AM - 01/08/21 »
You need a genuine Xbox Wireless Controller for Xbox Series X. Third-party controllers aren't supported.

The only reason a short list of third-party PS4 controller support was added to PS5 is DualSense support couldn't be added and DS4 controllers don't work for PS5 games. It was a last ditch effort to support PS5.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Admin