XIM Community

PS5' RB6 SEIGE .  (Read 303 times)

Offline Naj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
PS5' RB6 SEIGE .
« on: 06:59 PM - 01/06/21 »
Looking to buy the ps5, how is siege on it with the Xim ? Is there a new ST for it ?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PS5' RB6 SEIGE .
« Reply #1 on: 12:30 AM - 01/07/21 »
Yes Naj theres a new ST (see video below for the concrete changes and what to use) and man it plays phenomenal. So much better than on PS4, been pretty much playing nothing else atm haha. The frames are finally spot on and its a super smooth experience, also the fan of the PS5 is extremly silent so it wont interfere with hearing footsteps (my PS4 Pro is so loud i could never hear long distance footsteps). Also the 3D audio makes quite a difference although it requires time to get used to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs1GHZbzMYg
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Naj

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: najmul_2k10
« Reply #2 on: 03:41 PM - 01/07/21 »
Yes Naj theres a new ST (see video below for the concrete changes and what to use) and man it plays phenomenal. So much better than on PS4, been pretty much playing nothing else atm haha. The frames are finally spot on and its a super smooth experience, also the fan of the PS5 is extremly silent so it wont interfere with hearing footsteps (my PS4 Pro is so loud i could never hear long distance footsteps). Also the 3D audio makes quite a difference although it requires time to get used to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs1GHZbzMYg

Nice glad to hear this I've been struggling on ps4 even though I manage to carry myself to kills 😅 can the ST be used on ps4 for the time being ?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:11 AM - 01/08/21 »
Sure man, works very well on PS4 too. The less optimal frames on the PS4 result in less accuracy though and fast prediction turns are harder on PS4. So if that is your primary issue with the ST on PS4 then just wait until you have a PS5! :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Admin