XIM Community

Looking for a wireless mini keyboard or one-hand keyboard  (Read 346 times)

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
Hello, I am looking for a wireless mini keyboard or a one-hand keyboard?  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Looking for a wireless mini keyboard or one-hand keyboard
« Reply #1 on: 06:09 AM - 01/05/21 »
I use this, if you can still find one.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, RTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x500GB Samsung Evo SSDs, 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline xyphonic

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a wireless mini keyboard or one-hand keyboard
« Reply #2 on: 04:17 AM - 01/15/21 »
I don't think there's anything like a wireless G13 or Tartarus/Orbweaver right now but there are wireless number pads.  For affordable options you can search "wireless mechanical number pad" on Amazon and pick up something like this:

https://amazon.com/Wireless-Mechanical-Portable-Magicforce-Qisan/dp/B07SYPGMQ9

If you're interested in building something (and comfortable with soldering and whatnot) then you can build a custom wireless numerical keypad, macropad, or split keyboard and that would give you ultra low latency, high build quality, customizability, etc. The parts/kits exist already and there's many builds to copy on the popular mechanical keyboard forums and subreddits.  Expect to spend $200+ if you go this route but the result will be awesome.

Of course you could just get a wireless 60% mechanical keyboard instead. There's plenty of those readily available.

Regardless of which option you go with, make sure you get something that supports 2.4Ghz wireless and not just Bluetooth.
XIM Apex | PS5 | Qanba Pearl | GPW | PS Nav | PS GWH

Admin