XIM Community

Xim apex + Cronus zen + PlayStation 5  (Read 321 times)

Offline kuyeung

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ps4
Xim apex + Cronus zen + PlayStation 5
« on: 08:17 PM - 01/04/21 »
I am using my Xim apex with Cronus zen in my PlayStation 5.
Xim apex is connected with Logitech g502 , Sony Nav controller and third party hori pad 4 fps, then Xim apex is connected into A1 port of Cronus zen , Cronus zen is connected into ps5, it functions good and everything works including mouse , Nav and mods in Cronus , device disconnect after 8 minutes of playing . I heard that the third party controller like hori mini pad or hori pad 4 fps is needed for unlock of security issue in PS5 , however I am already using hori controller but still got disconnection problem. I know not many of member are using Cronus zen with Xim apex, just want to see if I can get any help, thank you very much for your attention

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim apex + Cronus zen + PlayStation 5
« Reply #1 on: 11:47 PM - 01/04/21 »
Im not very familiar with the Cronus devices but to my knowledge the XIM Apex has to be set to 125hz in order to work well with the Cronus. Try that maybe.
Also im not sure which device is required to do the authentication in your setup but that device will need to Hori to be connected to it (and have the corresponding PS5 firmware update).
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline kuyeung

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ps4
Re: Xim apex + Cronus zen + PlayStation 5
« Reply #2 on: 04:19 AM - 01/05/21 »
Thank you very much for the reply, third party controller is a must, letís find out a way so both of the device can work perfectly , I will update the condition

Admin