XIM Community

Help With Wooting Two  (Read 238 times)

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
Help With Wooting Two
« on: 08:15 PM - 12/29/20 »
i followed this  Guide and my  movement wont work... it shows on the xim apex that im pressing W but it doesnt move me ??? any ideal ? im with the lastest FM

https://wooting.helpscoutdocs.com/article/72-guide-how-to-set-up-a-wooting-keyboard-for-the-xim-apex

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Help With Wooting Two
« Reply #1 on: 11:09 AM - 12/30/20 »
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with this device or the steps needed to configure it. Is the mouse working in your game? If yes then I would try downgrading your APEX firmware to the version mentioned in this guide assuming that it doesn't break your current console or controller support. With the correct flash tool version open choose factory reset instead of update.

Hopefully someone familiar with the keyboard can comment on what might have went wrong.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:25 PM - 12/30/20 »
Wooting works fine with guide even without adjusting xim manager settings i have a wooting 1 sounds like a power issue, double check if controller is running flat or you may need a power feed to xim hub.

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:20 AM - 12/31/20 »
Wooting works fine with guide even without adjusting xim manager settings i have a wooting 1 sounds like a power issue, double check if controller is running flat or you may need a power feed to xim hub.

Hmm I have the power hooked up with the titan two. What analog profile u using ??  The keyboard works fine when I dont use analog keys but when I use the analog keys doesn't recognize the inputs

Offline SwxftGodz

• 800/3200 dpi.Accuracy is Key
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: SwxftGodz
« Reply #4 on: 08:16 PM - 01/03/21 »
i followed this  Guide and my  movement wont work... it shows on the xim apex that im pressing W but it doesnt move me ??? any ideal ? im with the lastest FM

https://wooting.helpscoutdocs.com/article/72-guide-how-to-set-up-a-wooting-keyboard-for-the-xim-apex

This board isnít compatible w xim, they stated on YouTube in a video .
SwxftGodz