XIM Community

Warzone PS4 Config  (Read 573 times)

Offline Jaisid

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jaisid
Warzone PS4 Config
« on: 06:48 PM - 04/03/21 »
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a strong aim assist config for warzone on ps4.. I have tried a few and can't find one that suits my aggressive play style. My mouse max dpi is 10,000 and 1,000htz. Could someone please share their perfect config? Ideally strong tracking and aim assist.

Many thanks and I look forward to trying some out!

Offline biscojoe

• bisco ❤
    • View Profile
    • twitch
  • Gamertag: biscojoe42
Re: Warzone PS4 Config
« Reply #1 on: 06:51 AM - 04/04/21 »
Why would you post this when there are thousands of configs just floating around on the forums that people have made for you? Jeez...
Xim Apex ✔ Xbox Series X ✔ Dell S2721DGF ✔ Sony Nav ✔ QcK Heavy ✔ G Pro

✌💋

Offline Jaisid

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:09 AM - 04/04/21 »
As I said iv tried a few but nothing seems to be smooth and with good aim assist. Thanks for your input though mate...

Offline biscojoe

• bisco ❤
    • View Profile
    • twitch
« Reply #3 on: 08:43 AM - 04/04/21 »
then make your own configs and test them thru trial and error. stop asking for configs when you have them all over the forums. happy easter mate

✌💋

Offline Jaisid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:42 PM - 04/04/21 »
Sounds like someone didn't get an easter egg today.. Lol. Its a forum for help and support mate.. I know there is loads as I said but none of them seem to work correctly. That's why iv posted this.. No need to post if you are not able to help.

Offline biscojoe

• bisco ❤
    • View Profile
    • twitch
« Reply #5 on: 06:17 PM - 04/04/21 »
Sounds like someone didn't get an easter egg today.. Lol. Its a forum for help and support mate.. I know there is loads as I said but none of them seem to work correctly. That's why iv posted this.. No need to post if you are not able to help.

i am helping you by telling you to stop mooching and take what’s given to you already on the forums and then fine tune it yourself. if you know there are loads of configs and they don’t work for you, then you’re doing something wrong. nobody is going to make you your own “omg this is the best” config for you, why? because there is NO best config. happy easter mate and yes i did enjoy my cadbury creme eggs. please stop mooching kthxbbqsauce

✌💋

Admin