XIM Community

PEEKABOOs perfect Apex Legends configs - responsive & consistent  (Read 34440 times)

Offline DrBlume

• View Profile
this Setting is very good.
The problem with speed is the XIM an Mouse Setting 1000/1000hz.
Try 500 Xim 1000 Mouse, it works faster for whatever reason ...
1000/1000 ist too slow.
I use the G Pro with the 16 DPI Hero Sensor.

Lowering off sync from 1k to 500hz basically doubles the sens without you doing anything else on the app. So doubling these sens at 1,000 hz would be the same as what you got with 500hz. Does not apply to other syncs.

i play with 37 hip and 26 ads 500xim 1000 mouse fov 92, works great

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
Lowering 1000 has to 500 Hc on off sync just doubled the sensitivity. I would just keep it at 1000hz and do 66 hip and 44 ads then..

Offline ikaros007

• View Profile
this config rocks but when i put sab = off mouse do some real strange turns

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
Hmm. not sure why that is. I have never had problems when turning SAB off. What exactly is happening?

Offline Bb4life1991

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: YT Boogeyman

glad its not just me granted i only play fortnite but holy moly when i turn sab OFF the game just acts weird i see so many people in games use sab off an im just like how? maybe its my mouse idk but itll do also like weird turns or jerks and it seems like it interacts with aim assist horribly

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile

glad its not just me granted i only play fortnite but holy moly when i turn sab OFF the game just acts weird i see so many people in games use sab off an im just like how? maybe its my mouse idk but itll do also like weird turns or jerks and it seems like it interacts with aim assist horribly

Nav/Joystick players use off. But I get what you're saying, Apex Legends on PC doesn't support mixed input (Mouse and Joystick) so the feeling is just as you described.

Offline DaTz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaTz
  • PSN ID: DaTzBrAnDoN

Nav/Joystick players use off. But I get what you're saying, Apex Legends on PC doesn't support mixed input (Mouse and Joystick) so the feeling is just as you described.

so if on pc we shouldnt use off sab? maybe 0 or something with nav

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
I meant normal input. It can actually work with an App called ReWASD if you want native mouse input and move with a controller/Nav. Since the Xim is emulating a controller to begin with this doesn't apply so you can continue using SAB if you need it.

Offline DaTz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaTz
  • PSN ID: DaTzBrAnDoN
ive tried wasd with my nav and the movement felt really bad cuz i have it mapped to wasd and diagonal and crap stutters :\

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
I’m using mnk and have never had an issue with SAB off. I have it off because it gives the most realistic movement as pc. I suppose it wouldn’t be bad if you had it set to just 0

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
quick update: I posted a new config for S7 ALC settings here: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=91411.0

Admin