XIM Community

Looking for 1 extremely good Cold War EU player, ideally from central europe.  (Read 1811 times)

Offline DraqonXXX

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FeebleBadge82
You may find few hackers on PC, but there are NO hackers on console (xb1, ps4), with the single exception of a PUBG radar hack using a PC. PLEASE, correct me if I'm wrong, don't go lazy on this issue -- HOW could there be hacks on PS4 or XB1 if the FIRMWARE has not been cracked (it has been cracked on PS4, but not for online -- you can install linux -- no one cares).
Whenever you try to install any third party software on a closed platform (usually any non-pc device, like a phone or game console) you need to crack the firmware first. When hackers achieve that, that's big news.

This is a topic I'm very passionate about -- not only I'd want to know about any info about hacks I don't know about, but I'm also interested in --assuming I'm correct, and I've been at this since 2013, asking thousands of ppl-- how do people like you, who think there are hacks on ps4 or xb1 get to that conclusion? You assume it because "everything can be hacked"? You've experienced it first hand? If so, describe it in detail what you've seen.

And please... don't be lazy about this... PLEASE, I'm begging you TRY searching for just a CLAIM on any comment section on the whole internet that PS4 or XB1 hacks exist. Not proof, not a video... just any person saying it can be done. I'd be surprised if you were able to do even that... I'll be eternally thankful if you'd spend the time and try doing that.. I CANNOT do it, because I've tried and that's my conclusion, it can't be done. So you saying I should try, would be like during a trial, the prosecutor asking the defendant to present evidence against himself.

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
You may find few hackers on PC, but there are NO hackers on console (xb1, ps4), with the single exception of a PUBG radar hack using a PC. PLEASE, correct me if I'm wrong, don't go lazy on this issue -- HOW could there be hacks on PS4 or XB1 if the FIRMWARE has not been cracked (it has been cracked on PS4, but not for online -- you can install linux -- no one cares).
Whenever you try to install any third party software on a closed platform (usually any non-pc device, like a phone or game console) you need to crack the firmware first. When hackers achieve that, that's big news.

This is a topic I'm very passionate about -- not only I'd want to know about any info about hacks I don't know about, but I'm also interested in --assuming I'm correct, and I've been at this since 2013, asking thousands of ppl-- how do people like you, who think there are hacks on ps4 or xb1 get to that conclusion? You assume it because "everything can be hacked"? You've experienced it first hand? If so, describe it in detail what you've seen.

And please... don't be lazy about this... PLEASE, I'm begging you TRY searching for just a CLAIM on any comment section on the whole internet that PS4 or XB1 hacks exist. Not proof, not a video... just any person saying it can be done. I'd be surprised if you were able to do even that... I'll be eternally thankful if you'd spend the time and try doing that.. I CANNOT do it, because I've tried and that's my conclusion, it can't be done. So you saying I should try, would be like during a trial, the prosecutor asking the defendant to present evidence against himself.

Hehe mate, I think one of my points probably came off wrong in those long a55 posts, which I dont blame neither you nor me for it :D It is not surprising to lose the strain of thought both for the writer and for the reader in those poem-long posts. So all good mate.

Yes you are techically absolutey 100% correct in that there are no hacks that can be executed ONLINE on ps4/xb1. Offline it can be done on ps4 at least, but not online- that is absolutely correct.

However and this is also 100% factual- starting with Fortnite and MW19 (also Cold War), crossplay is enabled by default on consoles. That means that by default you will be matched with PC players. That means that you as a console player will run into wallhack and aimbot users, plenty of console players posted videos on Twitter and Youtube showing wallhack/aimbot users in their lobbies (those ppl play on consoles).

So because of that fact alone (crossplay), playing on console doesnt give you a guarantee to never run into hackers.

Now Im not sure about Fortnite but at least in MW19 and Cold War on PS4 you can disable crossplay in the game settings to avoid getting matched with PC players. It will have a slight negative impact on the search times and connection quality in your lobbies as well as skill of the players you will be matched against, because most noobs and casual players dont bother to disable crossplay or even know where to disable it. So you will end up playing vs more "hardcore" players on ps4, who know why they want to disable crossplay and know where this setting is. In general, you will play vs more sweaty players if you disable crossplay on ps4.

Now lets move to the Xbox- on Xbox (old gen and recent gen) you can not disable crossplay in the game settings. Instead, you could disable crossplay inside the System Settings of the Xbox. But this setting is hidden so deep inside the system settings, that barely anyone even figures out where it is and what it does. That means that over 90% of players on Xbox will have Crossplay enabled by default, which automatically means that those players WILL absolutely get matched vs PC players. That again also means that they occasionally WILL run into hackers on PC.

This is why your statement about "oh well PC has hackers and console dont have hackers" might technically be true, but because of crossplay, it is unfortunately meaningless, because thanks to crossplay you can still run into hackers on PC, same as a PC player can run into hackers on PC.

I wish crossplay only existed between consoles (Xbox, PS4 and Switch), but unfortunately it also includes PC players.

Offline DraqonXXX

• View Profile
I didn't experience matchmaking delays when I tried Fortnite with Xbox's system level crossplay disable, nor when I tried MW19 on PS4 with crossplay disabled in game. Again, it's probably because in your region, because of more poor people (compared to even other effed up places, like former commie EU members), extreme taxes on tech like consoles, a 16-bit SNES counts as next gen (as compared to a 8 bit sega).

If you're worried disabled crossplay would make you match sweats, wouldn't combining it with the other console session joining method result in a sweet spot in terms of skill? It's worth a try IMHO. Even if not, you can always put the gameplay on youtube, buy a brand new corvette, and ask people to donate to your sick father.

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
I didn't experience matchmaking delays when I tried Fortnite with Xbox's system level crossplay disable, nor when I tried MW19 on PS4 with crossplay disabled in game. Again, it's probably because in your region, because of more poor people (compared to even other effed up places, like former commie EU members), extreme taxes on tech like consoles, a 16-bit SNES counts as next gen (as compared to a 8 bit sega).

If you're worried disabled crossplay would make you match sweats, wouldn't combining it with the other console session joining method result in a sweet spot in terms of skill? It's worth a try IMHO. Even if not, you can always put the gameplay on youtube, buy a brand new corvette, and ask people to donate to your sick father.

Yeah lol seems that there are plenty of kids out there who believe this nonsense and actually donate money. I really feel sorry for these poor kids, who are very gullible and dont know how scummy many youtubers are and how many of those youtubers are lying snakes.

In terms of disabling crossplay. I mean it was kind of playable still, I did it a few days ago when I played CW on ps5. But I did notice that I never got low level and new players in my lobbies. Most ppl who bother to disable crossplay, are long year cod players, who are usually average or above average. Casuals and noobs probably dont even know that this setting exists and what it actually does. Especially, since when you try to disable it, you get a huge warning message that the match quality and connection might be affected negatively if you disable crossplay, so I assume most casuals leave it on after reading this huge a55 warning message.

I mean playing fps games on consoles is certainly not dead or anything like that, far from it. But for hardcore players like myself, considering the circumstances, I decided to switch over to pc, since I upgraded my PC anyways this year.

I might actually try to join a 2nd account lobby and see how it goes since I have a ps5 anyways with 2nd monitor, but let me tell you recently playing on PC I got a very nooby lobby (it was like 1 out of 30 thing, usually I only play vs competent players), those were low level players and very bad too. I went really ham on them, esp. once I got the WarMachine killstreak. I totaly destroyed these kids and kinda felt bad afterwards. They didnt have a chance tbh, it didnt feel right to me. I mean average players barely have a chance when I play like a sweat, but these poor rookie low level players, they were literally worse than bots on easiest level or maybe just as good as easiest bots.

Idk how these scummy youtubers/streamers could do it. I mean again I dont blame anyone for doing it, because the current SBMM is just wrong for many different reasons and so ppl try to find workarounds for this stupid system. But I couldnt play vs protected lobbies with players who seem like they are challenged in one way or another. I mean Xclusive Ace showed one of such lobbies in his vid about SBMM and it was kinda hard to stomach knowing that there are ppl out there taking advantage of these challenged players.

I mean that one game I mentioned above where I went ham on those kids, it was nowhere near as bad as the one lobby Ace showed, but it still felt unsatisfying to me personally. Even with heaviest realtime nerfing patent I would most likely still destroy those poor guys.

But either way, CW is getting boring quite fast with those mediocre maps, lack of content and all other issues. I tend to get bored of the game after 1-2 hours and want to do smth else. So for now I dont even play it that much.

Offline DraqonXXX

• View Profile
Bro, ffs

We already know this: pc session join: noob lobbies
Console crossplay off: sweats

Why not try to mix the two? Don't guess. Don't assume. TEST. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Aw4m5sPMQU

BTW, the next best FPS might be CrossFireX. It's a Xbox timed exclusive 4k remaster of the chinese counterstrike ripoff. And it happens to be the most played multiplayer game on planet earth today.