XIM Community

[ACTIVE] XIM APEX Auxiliary Toggle Issue - Mouse Controlled Equipment Menu  (Read 187 times)

Offline spin1490

• View Profile
Having an issue where the inputs on auxiliary toggles don't properly register before shutting off the toggle if the toggle and input use the same key. XIM APEX is updated to the latest firmware.

Issue is hard to describe so I made a short 2 minute video with more detail showing exactly what is happening in-game and on the keyboard.

Forgot to mention, on the Auxiliary I still have Tab setup for the game menu too, so that's not the issue

« Last Edit: 05:44 PM - 12/17/20 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Does adding a deactivation delay to the AUX page help?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline spin1490

• View Profile
It does not :(
Tried that before but to no avail

Offline the questioner

• View Profile
Did you try to create a new config? Sometimes thatís what i do to find where the error might be. If the new config works then you could of accidentally checked or unchecked something in the config.

Offline spin1490

• View Profile
Tried that too, no dice

Offline spin1490

• View Profile
Found a work around.

For anyone curious, all I did was also bind Tab to "Circle" on the controller, since Circle closes out black ops menus, and it works. Still not sure why the original way didn't work, but this gets the same effect so I'm happy with it.

So everything is setup the same way I had it in the video, just now Tab is also bound to Circle in the inventory mouse auxiliary.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Interesting. I reproduced the behavior and forwarded it last week. It seems like it's favoring the toggle key on deactivation but like you've pointed out this isn't a problem on activation. It could be related to a design decision though.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline spin1490

• View Profile
Interesting. I reproduced the behavior and forwarded it last week. It seems like it's favoring the toggle key on deactivation but like you've pointed out this isn't a problem on activation. It could be related to a design decision though.

Yeah but now it works even though the toggle key and "Circle" key are the same, which is really weird cause if that's the case then its obviously not having trouble processing both the toggle and "Circle" button press off of one key, so it should have worked before when the toggle key and menu key were the same but idk.

Admin