XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20201215] [Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5] (**LATEST**)  (Read 93923 times)

Offline Urizuku

• Future Legend
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Urizuku
I can confirm that scuff vantage 1 also works. THANKS A TON for your hard work !

is your scuf vantage the wired version or the wired/wireless version?

Offline kokopinos

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kokopinos
So you plug the apex first then the gamepad on the hub to make it work? If yes do you have to do this everytime the console turns on? Do you have to unplug and plug again in the same order everytime?
Yes, every time Apex powers on. Not sure if it would work without this, if you would keep the xim setup powered on when the console is off.
Can you check it real quick? Still waiting for my ps5 to arrive.
Tried now with usb power on in sleep mode and this routine still need to be done after the console turns on.
What if the console is completely turned off with xim plugged onto it? Do you still have to do the routine after ps5 is turned on? Mind you i won't be using the apex for mouse and keyboard.

Offline defence

• View Profile
nacon pro rev 3 all working good!!

Offline BitWelder

• Developer
    • View Profile
nacon pro rev 3 all working good!!

Great! Thanks for reporting.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline YouSillyMoose

• View Profile
My vantage is the wireless version.

Offline BitWelder

• Developer
    • View Profile
Nacon wired controller not working...

when turn on the xim , the ps5 riconise the controller like a headset...

Can you provide some details on how it looks when it recognizes it as a headset?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline sheryip

• View Profile
Hori mini working fine on a quick test on the PS5

Offline Urizuku

• Future Legend
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Urizuku
My vantage is the wireless version.

when you get the chance to play tell me if your XIM flashes purple and if your mouse movement are working properly. Iím having trouble with mine currently, iím trying to see if fully charging the controller will solve the issue.

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
What if the console is completely turned off with xim plugged onto it? Do you still have to do the routine after ps5 is turned on? Mind you i won't be using the apex for mouse and keyboard.
Yes, in this case you have to do it also.

Offline kokopinos

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kokopinos
Yes, in this case you have to do it also.
Ok thank you very much :)

Offline HoltKezed

• View Profile
Anyone tried the - PowerA Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch???

I have this controller, but I'm afraid to flash my Apex with a beta build...

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
Those having initialization issues. Can you try plugging your 3rd party controller directly into your XIM APEX (no hub) and tell us if things initialize correctly (i.e. you get the green init lights)?

Yeah it authenticates fine and no yellow lights when the Hori fighting stick mini is connected directly to XIM.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline ZamZa

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ZamZa-SA
guys I connected a razer raiju ultimate and it works but I disconnected it and the xim hub now have only the mouse and keyboard and its still working with my ps5

is that normal?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Those having initialization issues. Can you try plugging your 3rd party controller directly into your XIM APEX (no hub) and tell us if things initialize correctly (i.e. you get the green init lights)?

Yeah it authenticates fine and no yellow lights when the Hori fighting stick mini is connected directly to XIM.

Ok. You are plugging this into port 3 of your hub and what else do you have plugged into your hub?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
nvm false conclusion.
« Last Edit: 04:39 PM - 12/16/20 by Od1n »
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central