XIM Community

Xbox series X controller on PC issues.  (Read 1660 times)

Offline ohmi37

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ohmi37
Re: Xbox series X controller on PC issues.
« Reply #15 on: 03:39 PM - 02/25/21 »
Working!

Needed firmware update from Xbox Series X, after that newest Xbox controller started to work with XIM Apex on PC too.

PC itself could not wound any update for Series X controller.

What if I donít have an Xbox?

I always played on pc with ps4 controller. Now Switches to the new Xbox controller and have the same problem like you... is there a chance to get new firmware to the controller without an Xbox?

edit: just figured it out. Downloaded the xbox app on PC an could update my controller like this. thank you
« Last Edit: 03:48 PM - 02/25/21 by ohmi37 »
Logitech G502 @ 12000 dpi
Xim 4 & Xim Apex

still looking for the right settings in fortnite

Offline Nudedude

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03:15 AM - 02/27/21 »
Working!

Needed firmware update from Xbox Series X, after that newest Xbox controller started to work with XIM Apex on PC too.

PC itself could not wound any update for Series X controller.

What if I donít have an Xbox?

I always played on pc with ps4 controller. Now Switches to the new Xbox controller and have the same problem like you... is there a chance to get new firmware to the controller without an Xbox?

edit: just figured it out. Downloaded the xbox app on PC an could update my controller like this. thank you

Nice! I didnt see earlier any update via Xbox app, but if its now there and working then problems solved :)

Offline Holiday

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02:20 AM - 03/03/21 »
What kinda type c usb cable did you guys use my series x controller doesn't work the cable doesn't work

Offline Nudedude

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:31 AM - 03/03/21 »
What kinda type c usb cable did you guys use my series x controller doesn't work the cable doesn't work

Used the same cable what arrives with controller, but changed that to cable what came with One Plus 7 phone. Data + power. Its shorter.

Admin