XIM Community

Destiny 2 Needs New ST XSX and PS5 after Upgrade 60/120fps  (Read 5118 times)

Offline NRG talent

• View Profile
Re: Destiny 2 Needs New ST XSX and PS5 after Upgrade 60/120fps
« Reply #45 on: 04:17 PM - 01/09/21 »
"correct me if im wrong" but i've been playing destiny 2 on pc with a xim apex and it works extremely effectively would my settings work on the next gen console "xbox series x" considering i play on like 144hz+  if so i can post my config.

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 07:28 AM - 01/16/21 »
6 weeks now and still no updated ST  ??? Not even one word from
an admin the last 3/4 weeks about whatís happening, are we getting it or not and when?.

I love the Xim and been using Xim around 10 years now but I have to say I find the Xim team very bad at letting the community know whatís going on.

Like i have said before why not make a locked thread where the Xim team can 1 or 2 times a week let us the community know whatís going on and what they are working on so we donít just sit and wait and never know if itís getting pushed out next or something els came up.

Hope they one day will do a locked thread like that I would love to see it just so many of us not always are just setting clueless and donít know if our ST is coming or not.
« Last Edit: 10:03 AM - 01/16/21 by Sequ3l »

Offline Kaptain IX

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 08:13 AM - 01/16/21 »
You're right Sequ3l, I paid my Xim APEX 140 Ä in 2018 and I find the support poor. I paid 140 Ä not just for the object itself, I expect quality service for the price I paid. I also really have the impression that they are not present, not enough feedback from users, there should be a new one that appears every week that at least gives information on what they are working on. It is not normal. It's a shame because in itself it's a product that works well but those they manage do things badly.

Sorry i'm using google translate.

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10:27 AM - 01/16/21 »
You paid for the product and up do get updated STs. Stop being asshats and wait for it to be done, their not obliged  to update you on anything they do.

Offline Brooker88

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 11:01 AM - 01/16/21 »
an admin the last 3/4 weeks about whatís happening, are we getting it or not and when?.

I love the Xim and been using Xim around 10 years now but I have to say I find the Xim team very bad at letting the community know whatís going on.

Like i have said before why not make a locked thread where the Xim team can 1 or 2 times a week let us the community know whatís going on and what they are working on so we donít just sit and wait and never know if itís getting pushed out next or something els came up.

Hope they one day will do a locked thread like that I would love to see it just so many of us not always are just setting clueless and donít know if our ST is coming or not.
[/quote

What? It's been in the support list for ages, assassin's creed is next on the list then destiny 2
| PS5 | Razer Huntsman TE | G Pro wireless 25.6k DPI | Sync' OFF | LG 24GL600F 144hz 1080p | G440 Hard mat | Xim/Mouse 1000hz |

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 11:23 AM - 01/16/21 »
You paid for the product and up do get updated STs. Stop being asshats and wait for it to be done, their not obliged  to update you on anything they do.

Only one being an A hole is you behaving like a small kid.

We are fully allowed to talk about what we would like to see and not to see and if you donít like it then F off kid.

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 11:24 AM - 01/16/21 »

[/quote

What? It's been in the support list for ages, assassin's creed is next on the list then destiny 2

The Destiny ST is broken after Destiny 2 next gen upgrade so itís getting reworked.

Maby read the whole thread before you say anything  ;)

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 11:35 AM - 01/16/21 »

Only one being an A hole is you behaving like a small kid.

We are fully allowed to talk about what we would like to see and not to see and if you donít like it then F off kid.

And i hope it takes mist months to do it

Offline Burundi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Burundi93
« Reply #53 on: 11:49 AM - 01/16/21 »
hello everyone, I have to thank the team for all the work they have done and for the work they will still do, I have to admit that every day I enter the media list and I hope the ST for destiny 2 is released .. I would love to know where it is  Mist arrived with his work, just to avoid waking up and hoping it will be released, thanks mist and sorry.  sorry also my Google translate xD

Admin