XIM Community

Destiny 2 Needs New ST XSX and PS5 after Upgrade 60/120fps  (Read 4800 times)

Offline IllumiDaddy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IllumiNatty22
Re: Destiny 2 Needs New ST XSX and PS5 after Upgrade 60/120fps
« Reply #30 on: 06:08 PM - 12/13/20 »
I didn't know they updated for current Gen. I will test this out when I get my Series X back from the shop.

It's now 60Hz for PVE and 120Hz for PvP. they added FOV and we can play on FOV up to 105
The game is much faster and more responsive to mouse.
This causing some issue such as:
* not a great stickiness to the aim - it really feels like playing on PC. now with many micro adjustments required
* almost impossible to snipe as "drag-scope" not working on 60/120hz as it was on 30hz
* the higher FOV requires increasing some sensitivity and Y/X to handle flintch (I set FOV to 95 and had to increase sensitivity on 10%)

I think community will appreciate your inputs what settings to improve and how to manage over-responsiveness on 60hz and higher FOV

Can you share what config you're currently using?
PS5
Ducky One Two Mini
Titan 2 for XIM apex support
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Logitec G502 : 25000 DPI on 1000 HZ

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06:58 PM - 12/13/20 »
You can find it here https://pastebin.pl/view/raw/24c701fc

It's the "7ingame" config that I modified to adjust Razer Keypad and Deathadder mouse. So you have to rebind the controls.
It's for the 4500 mouse DPI and using 500Hz XIM response rate, 60hz game and 105 FOV.
I didn't test it on 120hz.

If you feel that sensitivity is way off, then measure the mouse movement on your gamepad with a ruler. In my case 90 degrees in-game character's rotation takes about 15 centimetres mouse moved (that's the way to validate if your sensitivity is matching my settings for my mouse/dpi)
« Last Edit: 07:17 PM - 12/13/20 by [email protected] »

Offline miahegypt

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09:47 PM - 12/17/20 »
You can find it here https://pastebin.pl/view/raw/24c701fc

It's the "7ingame" config that I modified to adjust Razer Keypad and Deathadder mouse. So you have to rebind the controls.
It's for the 4500 mouse DPI and using 500Hz XIM response rate, 60hz game and 105 FOV.
I didn't test it on 120hz.

If you feel that sensitivity is way off, then measure the mouse movement on your gamepad with a ruler. In my case 90 degrees in-game character's rotation takes about 15 centimetres mouse moved (that's the way to validate if your sensitivity is matching my settings for my mouse/dpi)

Does This work with the new beta Firmware?

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 06:19 PM - 12/18/20 »
Just tested with the latest firmware "20201215" and it works fine

Offline Se7eNpog

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09:05 AM - 12/22/20 »
So is a new ST for D2 being worked on?

Would love to play on xim with a nice feel to it   :D

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 09:13 AM - 12/22/20 »

I would like to know to, itís a long time since we got any new game st update at all, would be nice if Mist or ohter admins would let us more in the loop of whatís going on, sometimes it just feels like itís totally pitch black quiet.

I know itís Xmass and holidays and all that and that is fully okay and if we first start to get updates next year itís fully okay they should spend time with family too :) But at least let us know that nothing is coming for weeks like I said would be nice if we was more in the loop.

Offline JarBOR

• Primum non nocere
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: JarBORx
  • PSN ID: JarBOR
« Reply #36 on: 09:31 AM - 12/22/20 »

I would like to know to, itís a long time since we got any new game st update at all, would be nice if Mist or ohter admins would let us more in the loop of whatís going on, sometimes it just feels like itís totally pitch black quiet.

I know itís Xmass and holidays and all that and that is fully okay and if we first start to get updates next year itís fully okay they should spend time with family too :) But at least let us know that nothing is coming for weeks like I said would be nice if we was more in the loop.
+1 :)
Ducky Mecha Mini,Ducky One 2 RGB TKL, KBP V60 Mini, Logitech G Pro Wireless, Logitech G Pro X Superlight, Arc Mayflower Mk2 + Sennheiser HD660S, HD560S + Modmic 5 - Ps4, Ps5 , Artisan Hayate Kou Soft, Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft, Zowie G-SR-SE

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 10:38 AM - 12/22/20 »

Itís in the que to be locked at.

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 02:28 PM - 12/22/20 »

Itís in the que to be locked at.

I know, not what i am talking about, maby a thread where admins can give an update every week on whatís going on and time frames for next update.

Iím not saying the should answer all the time but maby a sticky thread where we can get weekly updates to keep us in the loop :)

Just saying it would be nice and for sure bring down many of the same questions getting asked all the time :)

Marry Xmass to everybody

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 11:53 AM - 12/29/20 »
Canít wait for the new ST to land :D Mist get a move on :P And marry Xmass Mist

Offline Se7eNpog

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 10:21 AM - 12/30/20 »
Do we have an estimate timeframe for the ST? I mean are we talkin days, weeks or months?

Offline JarBOR

• Primum non nocere
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 05:59 AM - 01/04/21 »
Do we have an estimate timeframe for the ST? I mean are we talkin days, weeks or months?
When???
Ducky Mecha Mini,Ducky One 2 RGB TKL, KBP V60 Mini, Logitech G Pro Wireless, Logitech G Pro X Superlight, Arc Mayflower Mk2 + Sennheiser HD660S, HD560S + Modmic 5 - Ps4, Ps5 , Artisan Hayate Kou Soft, Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft, Zowie G-SR-SE

Offline inick

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 07:38 AM - 01/04/21 »
I didn't know they updated for current Gen. I will test this out when I get my Series X back from the shop.

Make us all happy and update your Config when the new st is out ;)

I'm actually kind of stoked about getting back into Multiplayer. I haven't touched it since Destiny 1. I couldn't handle the 30fps. 120fps should be alot of fun with this game.

The quality of life improvement from 30fps to 60fps is so good you never want to play 30fps games anymore. Also, hand cannons feel so good now I think it is quite similar to the PC feeling but without the hackers :). Even with the current ST (im using the default one with what seems an off dead zone) I still enjoy Crucible.

Anyway, if you want to have some matches later on leave me your XBOX tag and I'll add you as I am looking for other APEX users for D2.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 04:19 PM - 01/05/21 »
Mist is currently working on this.

Offline JarBOR

• Primum non nocere
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 04:04 AM - 01/06/21 »
Mist is currently working on this.
Thx :)

Admin