XIM Community

Logitech G603 Wireless stutters really bad  (Read 367 times)

Offline SlurrpyX

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Slurrpy X
Logitech G603 Wireless stutters really bad
« on: 06:23 AM - 11/30/20 »
It doesnít stutter or lag on my PC and Iím very confused pleas help meh

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Logitech G603 Wireless stutters really bad
« Reply #1 on: 05:50 PM - 11/30/20 »
I've had the same experience with the G602 except it does randomly do the same with a PC, it just needs to be used long enough. Does it help if you play closer to the receiver or fully charge the mouse? If the 603 allows for a cable to be connected this might help with the performance issues.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline xyphonic

• View Profile
Re: Logitech G603 Wireless stutters really bad
« Reply #2 on: 02:46 AM - 12/21/20 »
I actually played with My G603 connected to my XIM 4+PS5 last night because the battery in my GPW was dead ( https://i.imgur.com/iFML6fJ.jpg ). The G603 worked perfectly so I don't think there's a compatibility issue.  Of course make sure that you get the USB dongle as close to your mouse as possible, within 12" is ideal for gaming, especially if there's other wifi devices or your wifi router nearby.  I use a 10ft. USB extension cable to get it closer to my couch while the console is under my TV.

The G603 has built-in memory so double check it using Logitech Gaming Software or G Hub on your PC.  Make sure you're changing the settings for the built-in memory on the mouse and not the the profile stored in LGS/G Hub, and make sure the mouse isn't set to something crazy like 16,000 DPI @ 1000Hz polling.  That might be too much data for the setup with the XIM 4 to run smoothly.  I used my G603 at 250Hz and 1200, 2400, and 3600dpi with the XIM 4 and it ran perfectly smooth in-game.

Make sure your G603's power switch is set to high performance and not the middle setting.

Throw some new batteries in your G603.

Other things that can help rule out the XIM 4 as the issue:

Update your XIM 4

Create a new profile for the game on your XIM 4.

Try different games using different STs loaded on your XIM 4.

Try a different mouse with your XIM 4.
XIM Apex | PS5 | Qanba Pearl | GPW | PS Nav | SHP9500 into the DualSense for wireless 3D Audio