XIM Community

Cold War ST has been released  (Read 6927 times)

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Cold War ST has been released
« Reply #60 on: 05:08 AM - 12/05/20 »
does that mean i should make my DZ numbers 7/99 on the MW ST config for CW? if hes on xbox and defaults at 13 and drops to 10, and us on ps4 default at 10 should we drop to 7? lol

I use 5 on PS4 with the MW ST, feels really nice to me.

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 12:00 PM - 12/05/20 »
I definitely feel the in game setting should be close yo 1 for min right stick threshold, it made a huge difference,l in aiming which was part of the issues 8 was feeling. Before when I was using setting 10 I always had a feeling of an added input lag id never had before until I was just playing with that setting and put it down to 2.  I noticed right away it felt way more responsive. Oddly enough my friend on controller just dropped his down to 5 and said aiming for him even feels more normal than the 15 or whatever default was.

Alright im a dummy and I was dead wrong. The only reason why dropping right stick threshold felt better at the time is because my sens was way too low and that made it feel increased. I'm back at 10 and have my sense more in line with how it feels in MW and the game feels so much better. I shouldn't have questioned the number that was recommended.

Offline Lexxani

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 05:48 AM - 12/17/20 »
Hi guys

Where I can finde the settings of in PS4
Left Stick Min Input Threshold: 10
Left stick Max Input Threshold: 100
Right Stick Min Input Threshold: 10
Right stick Max Input Threshold: 100

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 05:20 PM - 12/17/20 »
Hi guys

Where I can finde the settings of in PS4
Left Stick Min Input Threshold: 10
Left stick Max Input Threshold: 100
Right Stick Min Input Threshold: 10
Right stick Max Input Threshold: 100

options
controller
scroll down

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #64 on: 09:35 AM - 12/18/20 »
I have Cold War but will mostly be playing Warzone...

I updated the config file for Cold War multiplayer but once I got to Warzone/Rebirtg and check options the settings are different.  Like Horizontal stick sen in warzone goes to 20 here and Cold War its 14...

Is there a specific ST for Warzone/Rebirth Island?

Am I using BOCW ST for Warzone play and if so why are the ST settings different from each mode?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 09:48 AM - 12/18/20 »

I updated the config file for Cold War multiplayer but once I got to Warzone/Rebirtg and check options the settings are different.  Like Horizontal stick sen in warzone goes to 20 here and Cold War its 14...

Am I using BOCW ST for Warzone play and if so why are the ST settings different from each mode?

Warzone is using setting and look mechanic from Modern Warfare 2019. 

Offline misdah

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 09:48 AM - 12/18/20 »

Mate for Warzone you need to follow MW ST and configs, different mechanics of the games...even the weapons from CW behave different in WZ...its like they integrated only the model and titles of weapon and its attachments...

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #67 on: 09:51 AM - 12/18/20 »
You have to use the MW2019 ST / Config for Warzone/Rebirth Island as it's still running on the Infinity Wards engine.

I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 10:00 AM - 12/18/20 »
Thanks everyone.

Next, while watching a video for setting up STs the video had a boost option by steady aim in the hip fire section but my Xim app does not have that boost checkbox as a option.

Am I using an out of date piece of software?

Im literally coming over from Blackout... so Im a bit lost.  Thanks for the help with myself and my lack of knowledge.

Offline InZane

• Discord: InZane#9684
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 12:05 AM - 12/19/20 »
Thanks everyone.

Next, while watching a video for setting up STs the video had a boost option by steady aim in the hip fire section but my Xim app does not have that boost checkbox as a option.

Im literally coming over from Blackout... so Im a bit lost.  Thanks for the help with myself and my lack of knowledge.

Update the Xim Manager app
XIM APEX | PS5 | Xbox One X | Glorious Model O/Logitech G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40/Logitech G35 | BenQ 144hz

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 11:16 AM - 12/19/20 »
Thanks everyone.

I am.  I downloaded the latest version on my brand new phone.  Still shows no boost.

Offline InZane

• Discord: InZane#9684
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 03:02 PM - 12/19/20 »
Thanks everyone.

I am.  I downloaded the latest version on my brand new phone.  Still shows no boost.

Xim firmware also up to date? Have you enabled Expert configuration in the Global settings tab in the App?
XIM APEX | PS5 | Xbox One X | Glorious Model O/Logitech G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40/Logitech G35 | BenQ 144hz

Offline wat

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 05:57 PM - 12/19/20 »
Im pretty sure that 10 dead zone is way too much, because the aim assist hurts you some times because of it.

Admin