XIM Community

Smooth aim transition on xim4  (Read 533 times)

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
Smooth aim transition on xim4
« on: 10:19 PM - 11/25/20 »
Where do u find smooth aim transition option on the xim4? I can't seem to find the function , I'm on Firmware version 4.00.20171001.  The only other version after this is a 2020 one but I csn see people discussing this feature on the forum from a couple years back.

Second question, if I wqw to update from the 2017 to 2020 firmware will I lose my config?

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
Re: Smooth aim transition on xim4
« Reply #1 on: 05:51 PM - 11/26/20 »
Is no one using smooth transition on xim4?

Edit : ended up updating both firmwares. For some reason my saved config file was corrupt or something, kept getting rainbow lights. Luckily I had print screens on my phone if all my configs. All set back up and fully updated and still cant find this smooth transition option though!?
« Last Edit: 04:01 AM - 11/27/20 by ShaneN. »

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:16 PM - 11/27/20 »
Bueller...

Offline ShaneN.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:28 AM - 12/01/20 »
I'm starting to feel like only apex has smooth aim transition. Does no one know?

Offline slambo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: slambo
« Reply #4 on: 12:00 AM - 12/23/20 »
I haven't used the apex, but from what I can gather from reading and tons of time tweaking it, there is no smoothing option on the xim4.

Take this with a grain of salt, I mean a tiny, tiny grain. This is just me, having some programming knowledge and understanding of aim mechanics giving you my educated guess: I believe that playing with the boost value along with the in-game deadzone would be the equivalent of changing the aim smoothing value on the xim apex.

Sorry I can't offer you more, but I figured since you weren't getting a reply (holidays) I'd give you my assumption

Admin