XIM Community

Where is the cold War official config?  (Read 7610 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Where is the cold War official config?
« Reply #15 on: 04:00 PM - 11/23/20 »
Will I be able to use the ps5 dual sense controller on Xbox?

We don't yet support that.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Call_Me_Ozne

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Call_Me_Ozne
« Reply #16 on: 05:42 PM - 11/23/20 »
So is the ST being trained on the XSX and Last Gen consoles?  I'm not sure if the 120fps makes the look mechanic different but it is smoother.  Not in a rush just curious whats going on with these new consoles in play now.  (I know PS5 will probably be a minute before its supported.)

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A Hiding from Xbox detectives👀
  • PSN ID: N/A Hiding from PS4 detectives👀
« Reply #17 on: 06:13 PM - 11/23/20 »

Pretty sure mist will release the new config soon, dont forget that he has to take care of the Xbox Series X/S version too plus there is now a new ingame aiming mechanic as well, so it takes a bit more time than usually ;).

Aiming mechanic as in Linear and Dynamic?
Monitor- Alienware AW2518HF|
Systems-XBOX SERIES X, Xbox One X, 2nd Xbox One, and PS4 Pro|
Peripherals/accessories- Mice-Razer Basilisk V1&2(New), Steel Series Rival 600, and G502|Analog devices- Azeron original and Sony move navigation stick|Audio devices-Creative Soundblaster X7 and Astro mixamp 2013, Headset/phones-Audio Technica ATH-AD700X, Sennheiser GSP 600(New) Mousepads- Hyper X Fury S Pro(New),Razer Firefly Hard Edition, SteelSeries 9HD and Qck| Keyboard/mouse adapter- XIM Edge, XIM4, XIM Apex*New*

Offline OhBlivEeUn

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07:56 PM - 11/23/20 »
Will I be able to use the ps5 dual sense controller on Xbox?

We don't yet support that.

Our leader is such a Chad he just ignored everybody else to answer a completely different question. Translation, too bad you don't know @#$% about our process and you have to wait. We always do the best job possible which is why I can mock you by answering this question.

How did I do?

Really though all the updates over time long after the product has been sold and already functional will definitely get me to buy future products. +Respect

Best of luck with PS5 support.
Be careful when taking advice, not everyone is qualified to give it. Make your own conclusions. XIM user since 2011

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03:16 AM - 11/26/20 »
2 weeks after release, still no ST... :(

Offline Ordonnance

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05:59 AM - 11/26/20 »
Yes i hope they work on it

Offline biscojoe

• bisco ❤
    • View Profile
    • twitch
  • Gamertag: biscojoe42
« Reply #21 on: 08:00 AM - 11/26/20 »
Happy Thanksgiving and am grateful for lots. As well as getting older, being a console gamer and XIMer :) appreciate all the hard efforts, the new gen console support you're focusing on etc and best of all... thank you for your time. happy holidaze
Xim Apex ✔ Xbox Series X ✔ Dell S2721DGF ✔ Sony Nav ✔ QcK Heavy ✔ G Pro

✌💋

Offline Jermar

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 08:52 AM - 11/26/20 »
I'm not sure if the 120fps makes the look mechanic different but it is smoother.

IDK, Iím really skeptical that the game is really pushing 120 FPS. The capability to output 120FPS is not the same as actually doing it. If I had to bet, this game is putting out 60FPS. Thereís also issues related to HDMI 2.1 that limit compatibility.

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09:23 AM - 11/26/20 »
So is the ST being trained on the XSX and Last Gen consoles?  I'm not sure if the 120fps makes the look mechanic different but it is smoother.  Not in a rush just curious whats going on with these new consoles in play now.  (I know PS5 will probably be a minute before its supported.)
I don't think it makes the look mechanic different.  I've tried the same PS4 ST on both PC and PS4 version of the game, and it feels smoother on PC.

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10:13 AM - 11/26/20 »
This has to be the longest call of duty wait for a profile in xim history right? - happy  thanksgiving!  ;D

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03:28 PM - 11/26/20 »
I imagine the delay is due to the dual sense.

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 05:08 PM - 11/26/20 »
Lol I just donít see why they donít just say that then why keep everyone guessing just come out and say hey sorry guys support is going to take a little longer than usual until we figure out the ps5...

Offline Call_Me_Ozne

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Call_Me_Ozne
« Reply #27 on: 05:41 PM - 11/26/20 »
I'm not sure if the 120fps makes the look mechanic different but it is smoother.

IDK, Iím really skeptical that the game is really pushing 120 FPS. The capability to output 120FPS is not the same as actually doing it. If I had to bet, this game is putting out 60FPS. Thereís also issues related to HDMI 2.1 that limit compatibility.

Yea I main pc, this game isn't 60fps atleast on the XSX. When ever I play 60 I immediately notice the stuttering, you also don't need hdmi2.1 for 120FPS anyways. Hdmi 1.4 can do 1080p/144hz hdmi2.0 can do 1440p/144Hz.

Now if you leave 4K on, on atleast the XSX you will only get 60fps in game if your monitor isn't capable of 120Hz since the game is using vsync. Idk about ps5 I heard from my friend he can't use his hdmi 1.4 monitor and get 1080p/120Hz so that's an issue on Sony end since 1.4 is more than capable of 1080p @ 144Hz like mentioned earlier.

There also seems to be the issue of installing the last gen version on the next gen consoles as for some reason the default install on both the ps5 and Xsx was last gen version, I've seen lots of people post about realising they were playing the wrong version of the game since launch 🤣
« Last Edit: 05:48 PM - 11/26/20 by Call_Me_Ozne »

Offline TheTank

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06:12 PM - 11/26/20 »

On Xbox series X settings you can override using hdmi 2.0. I set it to 120hz @1080p and my Alienware monitor is confirming that the Xbox is outputting 120hz.

Iím not sure Warzone/BOCW are there yet though, feels like (extremely stable) 60hz

Offline TheTank

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 06:15 PM - 11/26/20 »

Yea I main pc, this game isn't 60fps atleast on the XSX. When ever I play 60 I immediately notice the stuttering, you also don't need hdmi2.1 for 120FPS anyways. Hdmi 1.4 can do 1080p/144hz hdmi2.0 can do 1440p/144Hz.

Now if you leave 4K on, on atleast the XSX you will only get 60fps in game if your monitor isn't capable of 120Hz since the game is using vsync. Idk about ps5 I heard from my friend he can't use his hdmi 1.4 monitor and get 1080p/120Hz so that's an issue on Sony end since 1.4 is more than capable of 1080p @ 144Hz like mentioned earlier.

There also seems to be the issue of installing the last gen version on the next gen consoles as for some reason the default install on both the ps5 and Xsx was last gen version, I've seen lots of people post about realising they were playing the wrong version of the game since launch 🤣

I think the new gen version of BOCW isnít ready yet and thatís why weíre playing on old gen version. Am I wrong?

Admin