XIM Community

[ACTIVE] XIM NOT Working PS4  (Read 77 times)

Offline richardclebert

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: seedofjacon
  • PSN ID: seed-of-jacob
[ACTIVE] XIM NOT Working PS4
« on: 07:55 PM - 11/21/20 »
I only play one game RB6 , my xim has not been working the past couple weeks , i was so frustrated with it all i just stop playing the game period... i use a logitech mouse with a ps4 navigation joystick and a ps4 controller , mouse is in slot 3 , controller is in slot 2 , nav stick is in slot 1 ... it stopped working the mouse works the controller works seperately but when i plug them all in the nv stick it blanks Red  the mouse doesnt even light up, the only thing that works on the nav stick is the ps button to go to dashboard .. the ps4 controller works but its not regeistered with usb its reading as bluetooth, i also made sure that my settings are usb and not bluetooth....can someone help and it would be great if u guys updated the  youtube videos that woud be great, i dont use keyboard just nav stick and mouse ..........i have updated the xim nothing works ......   :'(
« Last Edit: 11:04 AM - 11/22/20 by OBsIV »
hebrewgamer

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: XIM NOT Working PS4
« Reply #1 on: 11:04 AM - 11/22/20 »
The issue with NAV is that if your XIM sees it first at startup then it'll think you are using a PS3. Can you try plugging in your Nav after startup and let us know if it changes anything?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Admin