XIM Community

Cold War pc ? I need help  (Read 615 times)

Offline Infferno

• View Profile
Cold War pc ? I need help
« on: 07:52 PM - 11/21/20 »
hello everyone, sorry for my english. I have a couple of questions for you and I hope you can answer them. I have xim apex and reasnow st 1, I play on ps4, but I asked myself a question. is it possible to connect xim apex to a computer and play? Let's take the game cold war, for example, this game has crosplay. Accordingly, if I connect xim apex to my computer, the game recognizes that I am playing with a joystick and then the question is, will I play against those with a mouse or a joystick or all together? if all together, then the sense is 0. I hope you can help answer my question

Offline LyndonLauder

• View Profile
Re: Cold War pc ? I need help
« Reply #1 on: 08:02 PM - 11/21/20 »
Yes you can connect xim apex to a computer and play. The game will recognize that you are playing with a joystick. You will play against mouse and joystick together.

Offline Infferno

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:06 PM - 11/21/20 »
Yes you can connect xim apex to a computer and play. The game will recognize that you are playing with a joystick. You will play against mouse and joystick together.
Thanks,where do you think it will be best played

Offline LyndonLauder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:13 PM - 11/21/20 »
I think PC because you get more fps.

Offline Infferno

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:15 PM - 11/21/20 »
I think PC because you get more fps.
but as I understand it, I will no longer have aim assist? hm

Offline wat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:05 AM - 11/22/20 »
You will have aim assist. Unless you turn it off in game settings. Also adjust your lower deadzone to 5-7 to mimic console feel. It defaults to 20 which is way too high.

Admin