XIM Community

COD Cold War Advanced Setup 12/22/20  (Read 21343 times)

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
Re: COD Cold War Advanced Setup 11/19/20
« Reply #30 on: 12:15 PM - 11/23/20 »
One question rml

Ur DZ is right 10/99 and left 20/99 right?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12:51 PM - 11/23/20 »
One question rml

Ur DZ is right 10/99 and left 20/99 right?

Are you talking XIM stick settings? I haven't changed anything there from default. In game DZ settings I lowered on Right Stick to 10. I believe default was 13.

Offline PaLooseCannon

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PaLooseCannon
« Reply #32 on: 02:32 PM - 11/23/20 »
I love your work RML, and if you seen my ST's, almost all of them are structured around your work.  One issue I'm having with this particular ST/config is when I hit the LB button.  It makes my toon melee first, then toss the grenade.  However, if I have stimpack equipped, my toon will just melee, then not use the stimpack.  So, I can throw tactical grenades, but not use the stimpack due to my toon melee'ing first, then using the "tactical".  I have tried re-installing the ST, tried wiping the config on the buttons, and redoing  them completely.  I tried turning off "inheritent" on Aim Down Sight, and turned it on.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I want to use the stimpack!!

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04:21 PM - 11/23/20 »
I love your work RML, and if you seen my ST's, almost all of them are structured around your work.  One issue I'm having with this particular ST/config is when I hit the LB button.  It makes my toon melee first, then toss the grenade.  However, if I have stimpack equipped, my toon will just melee, then not use the stimpack.  So, I can throw tactical grenades, but not use the stimpack due to my toon melee'ing first, then using the "tactical".  I have tried re-installing the ST, tried wiping the config on the buttons, and redoing  them completely.  I tried turning off "inheritent" on Aim Down Sight, and turned it on.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I want to use the stimpack!!

Lol.. I bet I have some strange button bindings under HIP Secondary. Check the secondary button assignments and clear them out. I use a small kpad with macros for extra buttons, this is where they get assigned.  ;D

I figured most people wouldn't use the "Full Config" code. I'll need to start clearing some of this stuff out before sharing the code. (although it does usually lead to some interesting conversations about my madness).

Cheers!

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
« Reply #34 on: 01:51 PM - 11/24/20 »
Have you tried different response curve? Dynamic said has great aim assist than standard. Thanks RML
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 1000 HZ
Glorious Model O : 12000 DPI and 4000 DPI on 1000 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Audio Technica AD700x with Antlion Modmic and MixAmp TR

Offline discobiscuits

• Running into the Night
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: biscojoe42
  • PSN ID: BISCOJOE-42
« Reply #35 on: 01:18 AM - 11/25/20 »
are you saying right stock min input threshold should be 10? if thatís the case, default is 10 for me on playstation. in the ingame settings under video do you keep motion blur enabled or disabled? itís on by default
« Last Edit: 01:40 AM - 11/25/20 by discobiscuits »
Xbox Series X/PS4 Pro/PC | Sony Nav | G502 | Dell S2721DGF/ASUS VG245H/BenQ XL2411Z | Astro A40+MixAmp Pro TR

Discord: discobiscuits#2478

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 07:02 AM - 11/25/20 »
are you saying right stock min input threshold should be 10? if thatís the case, default is 10 for me on playstation. in the ingame settings under video do you keep motion blur enabled or disabled? itís on by default

Thatís correct for right stick, default on Xbox is 13. I donít know if you need to adjust lower on PS or not. If you want it a little more responsive with slightly more AA cut through then try lowering it.

I turn motion blur off
Film grain off
And I use 85 field of view. Default is 80 on Xbox.

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 08:07 AM - 11/25/20 »
are you saying right stock min input threshold should be 10? if that’s the case, default is 10 for me on playstation. in the ingame settings under video do you keep motion blur enabled or disabled? it’s on by default

That’s correct for right stick, default on Xbox is 13. I don’t know if you need to adjust lower on PS or not. If you want it a little more responsive with slightly more AA cut through then try lowering it.

I turn motion blur off
Film grain off
And I use 85 field of view. Default is 80 on Xbox.

Definitely feel like it needs lowering on PS4. On my BO4 config I use a slight reduction curve in the bottom 10% of my hip curve to combat crosshair shakiness (doesn't affect snapping to any noticeable degree and I like it). That same curve on the MW config feels massively exaggerated on Cold War so the deadzone must be heavier than it is on MW. I'll do some testing a bit later comparing the two games and then report back when I've got them feeling the same.

EDIT: So reducing it from 10 to 5 on PS4 felt really nice for me, cuts through the aim assist really well and is nice and snappy. No matter what I tried before, it just felt so draggy and I couldn't figure out why. Now I know. Deadzone.
« Last Edit: 06:57 PM - 11/25/20 by ZOMBIES! »

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 04:08 PM - 11/25/20 »
After playing with RML settings for 5 hours, I came up with changing the aim response curve to linear.. and I'm shredding the lobbies like crazy.. try changing the response curve and see what's best work for you.. I like linear because it's snappier than the regular curve that cod uses.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 05:51 AM - 11/26/20 »
After playing with RML settings for 5 hours, I came up with changing the aim response curve to linear.. and I'm shredding the lobbies like crazy.. try changing the response curve and see what's best work for you.. I like linear because it's snappier than the regular curve that cod uses.

changed to linear on this config... been shredding as well. this config works on MW/CW?

This is my go to settings even in warzone and MW but didn't try the linear there..
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism

Offline Tuckerpwns

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tuckerpwns
« Reply #40 on: 02:33 PM - 11/26/20 »
Iím torn... Iím layering with it at linear as well... but it almost feels like the overall movement is ďtoo fastĒ so I like that one and MJFRAME on bo4 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 02:35 AM - 11/27/20 »
Iím torn... Iím layering with it at linear as well... but it almost feels like the overall movement is ďtoo fastĒ so I like that one and MJFRAME on bo4 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Have the same problem, i just lowered my sensitivity for both hip and ads and it's all good. Just drop nuke in free for all 😊
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism

Offline pracydna

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Toxic Pagan
« Reply #42 on: 06:51 PM - 11/27/20 »
COLD WAR SETUP

In Game Settings:
Sensitivity - Insane
Aim Assist - Default
Ads sensitivity multiplier (low zoom) - 4
Ads sensitivity multiplier (high zoom) - 2
Right stick DZ - 10 (Xbox)

Mouse: (Razor Viper Elite)
1000hz.
12,000 dpi (dpi should be set to preference, I prefer high dpi while using Xim)

XIM:
MW 2019 ST
500hz.
Sync Off

HIP:
Sensitivity - 5.7 + Curve

ADS:
Activation delay - 224
Smooth Aim Transition - ON
Sensitivity - 4.5 + Curve

FULL CONFIG CODE:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [RML - Cold War] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

CURVE CODE:
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAACWASwBwgJYAu4DhAQaBLAFRiXcJnIGh8adhrOGyUbfBvTHCocgRzZHTAdhx3eHjUejR7kHzsfkh/pIEAgmCDvIUYhnSH0IksioyL6I1EjqCP/JFckriUFJVwlsyYKJmImuScQ:X5BC

New to XIM and sorry just can't figure out what all of this means. I don't even see half the settings you have on here nor a place to copy/paste the codes. Can someone explain please?

Offline discobiscuits

• Running into the Night
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: biscojoe42
  • PSN ID: BISCOJOE-42
« Reply #43 on: 07:37 AM - 11/28/20 »
COLD WAR SETUP

In Game Settings:
Sensitivity - Insane
Aim Assist - Default

1000hz.

XIM:
MW 2019 ST
500hz.
Sync Off

HIP:

ADS:
Activation delay - 224

FULL CONFIG CODE:
X5C: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:X5C

CURVE CODE:
X5BC:AAACWASwBwgJYAu4DhAQaBLAFRiXcJnIGh8adhrOGyUbfBvTHCocgRzZHTAdhx3eHjUejR7kHzsfkh/pIEAgmCDvIUYhnSH0IksioyL6I1EjqCP/JFckriUFJVwlsyYKJmImuScQ:X5BC

New to XIM and sorry just can't figure out what all of this means. I don't even see half the settings you have on here nor a place to copy/paste the codes. Can someone explain please?

when you open the xim app up, click the little pencil top left, under Identify you can label your config a certain name as you please, but click the "..." and then hit paste... assuming you already copied the code that he posted. hope that helps.
« Last Edit: 06:33 AM - 11/30/20 by discobiscuits »
Xbox Series X/PS4 Pro/PC | Sony Nav | G502 | Dell S2721DGF/ASUS VG245H/BenQ XL2411Z | Astro A40+MixAmp Pro TR

Discord: discobiscuits#2478

Offline Optical

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 12:29 PM - 11/29/20 »
COLD WAR SETUP

In Game Settings:
Sensitivity - Insane
Aim Assist - Default

1000hz.

XIM:
MW 2019 ST
500hz.
Sync Off

HIP:

ADS:
Activation delay - 224

FULL CONFIG CODE:

CURVE CODE:

@RML

Just out of curiosity, will you be updating this thread with a new config since the official ST has been released for Cold War?

Really enjoyed your temporary setup btw, would love to see your concepts applied to the official ST.

Big <3 & blessings
Peace.