XIM Community

COD Cold War Advanced Setup 12/22/20  (Read 21336 times)

Offline Sm0keyApex

• View Profile
Re: COD Cold War Advanced Setup 11/19/20
« Reply #15 on: 08:16 AM - 11/20/20 »
Canít wait to try this tonight, Iím assuming the dead zone(10) is the minimum input right stick in the settings?
Side note Iíve cut the right stick max down to 55 with the settings I currently have and itís helping with turn speed but that may be my setups fault.
Do you keep yours on 10/99 ?

Offline Swagdogpsu69

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04:29 PM - 11/20/20 »
I literally registered to give props to RML on how smooth this feels compared to the BO4 setup I was using. I spent days messing with what I was using to have something that didn't feel nearly as smooth both in hip and ads while using this setup. I upped both sensitivities to my liking but it feels soooooo much better.

Offline RonaldRSB

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Gizmo
  • PSN ID: XBOX
« Reply #17 on: 05:05 PM - 11/20/20 »
now the game begins  :o
thank you so much RML, nice work

Danke

Offline Sm0keyApex

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05:19 PM - 11/20/20 »
Just set it up, played a match and in my opinion that feels so much better than the bo4 st I was using. Less AA struggle bubble and overall smoother.
Good job, this is like the third time Iíve copied one of your set ups.

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05:23 PM - 11/20/20 »

OK I feel dumb.  Where the hell do I set "Aim Assist - Standard"?  I remember seeing this option in MW2019, but I don't see this as an option in BO:CW.   Am I blind?  lol.

Also are you an arm swinger?  At 5.5 sensitivity, with my 16000 dpi mouse, I get like hardly any movement.  I'm a wrist/twitch player.  I have to enable Default sync and 4 sensitivity to get the movement I desire, or ramp it up to like 20 sensitivity with no sync.

By Aim Assist Standard I just meant ďDefaultĒ. Iíll change the terminology. It sounds like youíre not using the curves if your sensitivity is that low. I always set my sensitivity to my 12in mouse pad. I can do a 360 in Hip and a 180 in ADS, thatís my ideal setup.

Thanks for the reply. I am def using the curve. I pasted your entire config though man your button mappings are weird, hah!

Anyway I like everything with the default sync and 4-5 sensitivity. Feels great and snappy. BTW I do 360s in like 3 inches lol. I literally don't move my arm and play 99% from the wrist.

Still confused on the AA. I only recall seeing an option to either enable or disable one or two AA settings like ADS AA and slow/turning AA. I'm on Xbox One X, if that makes a diff.

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:13 AM - 11/21/20 »
Have you played since the update rml? The aiming feels completely different to me after they added the ability to change aim assist curves I hope they didnít change the look mechanic

Offline kante

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kante
  • PSN ID: oHoQ
« Reply #21 on: 10:59 AM - 11/21/20 »
Is the aim assist different between MW config and BO4 config ??
Which better for BOCW ??

Offline Hsinotsha

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:57 PM - 11/21/20 »
Whatís interesting about this curve to me, is that it seems to replicate more controller like behavior. Before using this, you can tell easily Iím using kb and mouse, but between your curve and sens settings, I almost feels like it looks like Iím rocking the sticks.

Was this curve meant to do what Iím noticing?

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05:21 PM - 11/21/20 »
Felt off.... idk, on PC.

But the Black Ops 4 default profile felt like 1:1 for me, maybe I'm the weird one.

Offline Tuckerpwns

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tuckerpwns
« Reply #24 on: 07:49 PM - 11/21/20 »
Bo4 MJFRAME works solid for me

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 05:47 AM - 11/22/20 »
Whatís interesting about this curve to me, is that it seems to replicate more controller like behavior. Before using this, you can tell easily Iím using kb and mouse, but between your curve and sens settings, I almost feels like it looks like Iím rocking the sticks.

Was this curve meant to do what Iím noticing?

As he said before really, it's essentially an acceleration curve. So your initial movements are less harsh and your movement more smooth, so you will experience less shakiness in your crosshair like you see a lot of XIM players getting.

Offline Optical

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08:06 PM - 11/22/20 »
Tried 8 different ST's, this is the smoothest by a country mile. Many thanks RML! You absolute legend

Offline jasp90

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12:37 AM - 11/23/20 »
Sorry iam new how do I copy this to my xim

Offline Ordonnance

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 05:47 AM - 11/23/20 »
I use the st bo4.  I switched to yours it seems really slow to me.  I must have paid no attention to an adjustment.  I'm on ps4

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 12:12 PM - 11/23/20 »
I literally registered to give props to RML on how smooth this feels compared to the BO4 setup I was using. I spent days messing with what I was using to have something that didn't feel nearly as smooth both in hip and ads while using this setup. I upped both sensitivities to my liking but it feels soooooo much better.

Thanks man and welcome to the forum... officially.  ;)

Glad it's working for you. I have an ENORMOUS mouse pad. So yeah, most of you will want to raise your sensitivities higher then my own.

now the game begins  :o
thank you so much RML, nice work

Danke

Tried 8 different ST's, this is the smoothest by a country mile. Many thanks RML! You absolute legend

Just set it up, played a match and in my opinion that feels so much better than the bo4 st I was using. Less AA struggle bubble and overall smoother.
Good job, this is like the third time Iíve copied one of your set ups.

Thanks for the feedback, glad it's working for you.

Felt off.... idk, on PC.

But the Black Ops 4 default profile felt like 1:1 for me, maybe I'm the weird one.

The BO4 ST feels pretty floaty, check your micros compared to the MW ST.

I use the st bo4.  I switched to yours it seems really slow to me.  I must have paid no attention to an adjustment.  I'm on ps4

Well that's easy, raise your sensitivity to your preference.

Cheers!

Admin