XIM Community

HERE IS HOW YOU USE THE XIM APEX TO PLAY PS5 GAMES ON THE PS5  (Read 28865 times)

Offline Rexs

• View Profile
Guys, why all the guides to remote play method says that DSv2 is needed to play?
Its works great with DualSense.

Yea it does.

I'm using a dualsense to remote play. You can use either controller.

DualSense doesn't work very well on my PC (maybe 10% success rate only).

But DS4v2 works every time and I still cannot figure out the real reason.

Anyway, thanks for this remote guide and now I can really play BF2042 on PS5 :)

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
Guys, why all the guides to remote play method says that DSv2 is needed to play?

Yea it does.

Yea sometimes when I turn it on with the dualsense it's dysynced (however that's spelled lol) but I bought one of the usb power toggle switches and I just flip it all off then on again and it syncs up properly and it's working with dualsense. When I get a legit DS4 V2 later today I'll try it out that way.

Do I need to plug in the DS4 V2 to the laptop first to recognize it like I did with the dualsense?
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline Rexs

• View Profile

Yea it does.

Yea sometimes when I turn it on with the dualsense it's dysynced (however that's spelled lol) but I bought one of the usb power toggle switches and I just flip it all off then on again and it syncs up properly and it's working with dualsense. When I get a legit DS4 V2 later today I'll try it out that way.

Do I need to plug in the DS4 V2 to the laptop first to recognize it like I did with the dualsense?

In my case, at first I plugged DS4v2, K&B into XIM apex together, and then plugged xim apex to PC. It always works.

Offline Divising

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Guniy
They just released the reloader at reloader.com it will fix the PS5 issues for now.

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
They just released the reloader at reloader.com it will fix the PS5 issues for now.

You probably mean beloader not reloader and everyone already knows. You aren't breaking any news but thanks?
« Last Edit: 04:22 AM - 11/28/21 by Boltman »
Keyboard replacement: Sony Move Navigation Controller l Mouse: Logitech G9x & G502 l Mousepad: MM400 l Controller: PS5 (PS4 hori fighting commander) l XIM: Apex l Gaming Monitor: LG 27UD68-W l Headset: Sony Pulse Wireless Headset

My old config/setup: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=25362.msg306559#msg306559

Offline Divising

• View Profile

You probably mean beloader not reloader and everyone already knows. You aren't breaking any news but thanks?

It's a typo and who the @#$% asked you for your opinion you lame.

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile

No one asked anything, it's an open forum.

Take your time to read what you're typing, or isn't the end of the world, just do better next time.

Offline Divising

• View Profile

No one asked anything, it's an open forum.

Take your time to read what you're typing, or isn't the end of the world, just do better next time.

Nah go @#$% yourself. You're trying to come across as some asswhole when honestly you spend your whole day on the forum. No one gives af about typos they made. You're probably trash even with a XiM so I really don't want to hear what a shitter has to say. If you can't be respectful you could've just ignored the post but you wanted to be an obsessive forum nerd.

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
^
Christ man. You took that incredibly personally

Offline Boltman

• MVP
    • View Profile
^
Christ man. You took that incredibly personally

Yea he def has emotional issues, can't really discuss things with people like that.

Offline Divising

• View Profile
Suck my dick

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Just noticed this thread. I have no idea what's going on here, but, clearly it needs to stop.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.