XIM Community

HERE IS HOW YOU USE THE XIM APEX TO PLAY PS5 GAMES ON THE PS5  (Read 28877 times)

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
Okay, then I'll stick with the PS4 version of BOCW Multiplayer.

Offline SIXRIP7ER

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: unaware_beseiger
Doesent seem to work for me, when I plug in my ds4 remote play works fine, however when I plug in through the xim apex, it shows up as horipad and the PS remote play app on pc refused to accept tk

Offline sheryip

• View Profile
Doesent seem to work for me, when I plug in my ds4 remote play works fine, however when I plug in through the xim apex, it shows up as horipad and the PS remote play app on pc refused to accept tk
Same
Which is why I was questioning it unless they have some other driver for it

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile

Same
Which is why I was questioning it unless they have some other driver for it

You two might have the wrong DS4 controller then. This most likely only works with the second DS4 model and not with the original one as that one doesnt have a true usb mode and will then appear as a Hori Pad. At least thats how i recall it, if im wrong im sure someone will correct me!
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline sheryip

• View Profile
Yea both of my controllers are the OG ones. I will have to borrow my friends and see if it works.

can people confirm that they have the gen 4 or 5 controllers. you can tell if the middle touchpad has a light or not
« Last Edit: 08:28 AM - 11/19/20 by sheryip »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Yes exactly, the second (more recent) DS4 model has a horizontal lightbar at the top of the touchpad. You can also check the model number on the back of the controller (CUH-ZCT2E).
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline SIXRIP7ER

• View Profile
Just bought a V2 controller, as long as you have both PC and ps5 connected via ethernet, you will not notice any input lag at all. The only problem you might face is if your internet is not stable it will cause drifting, however this only happened when I was on wifi

Offline facade

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: xi scion ix
  • PSN ID: SeneschalGrigori
Can confirm this works and great to! im going to make the post a tad easier to read as being in caps made it hard to understand

step 1 download playstation remote play on pc
step 2 Sign into your psn account on the pc remote play app
step 3 plug your xim into pc
step 4 make sure remote play is on in Ps5 menu settings
step 6 connect to your ps5 via remote play on the pc
step 6 done

Good find working great no issues or noticable delay so far

Surprised this works considering it doesn't work on PS4

Offline FreshNsoClean

• MVP
  • Your #1 Broski
    • View Profile
so boys, is this really the move for now?  my PS5 will be here next week but I can't believe this is really legit with no input lag

Offline Brutalimp

• View Profile
so boys, is this really the move for now?  my PS5 will be here next week but I can't believe this is really legit with no input lag

Not only is there NO input lag, it actually has reverse latency like the Stadia!!

Offline SIXRIP7ER

• View Profile

Not only is there NO input lag, it actually has reverse latency like the Stadia!!

I think this article confirms what Ur saying

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/10/ps5s_controller_could_reduce_latency_with_playstation_now

Offline Just

• View Profile
Just bought a V2 controller, as long as you have both PC and ps5 connected via ethernet, you will not notice any input lag at all. The only problem you might face is if your internet is not stable it will cause drifting, however this only happened when I was on wifi

Do you just mean a wired connection to router on both or do you have your pc and ps5 connected to each other via ethernet cable?

Offline cd_da1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: cd_da1
You just download remote play on your pc and follow the steps if you never used remote play for ps4 you connect the same way

Offline Jameskennedy12

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: xJamesKennedy
Just tried this for CW multiplayer and there is literally no lag. Perfect solution for the time being, respect to the person who found this.

Offline HocusPenus

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: H0cusP3nus
Does this work as good on a macbook?