XIM Community

XIM3 Configs and Requests  (Read 37208 times)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XIM3 Configs and Requests
« Reply #45 on: 03:27 AM - 06/21/11 »
clicking left or right on the mouse wheel to make 90 degree turns in the direction picked (the aimon XB does this) would be nice...

Definitively not something Obsiv will ever implement but an Oscar mouse can do that.
Crusade atm: none

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
« Reply #46 on: 05:02 AM - 06/21/11 »
clicking left or right on the mouse wheel to make 90 degree turns in the direction picked (the aimon XB does this) would be nice...

Definitively not something Obsiv will ever implement but an Oscar mouse can do that.

oh darn!!!!  yeah, just looked up that mouse....dnt think i'll be trading in my g700 for that....I dnt see why though if the oscar can do it, why cant the g700....
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ultim83
« Reply #47 on: 05:48 AM - 06/21/11 »
G700 rely's on the logitech software on the pc to do a macro.  It would be really good if logitech would move away from having to use there software for macro's and allow the mouse firmware to store it instead.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 06:50 AM - 06/21/11 »

oh darn!!!!  yeah, just looked up that mouse....dnt think i'll be trading in my g700 for that....I dnt see why though if the oscar can do it, why cant the g700....

Careful the Oscar is a nice mouse but compared to a logitech its chinese crap. Trust me I opened both.  Do not sell your G700 for it!
Crusade atm: none

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
« Reply #49 on: 04:27 AM - 06/22/11 »

Careful the Oscar is a nice mouse but compared to a logitech its chinese crap. Trust me I opened both.  Do not sell your G700 for it!

Oh trust me buddy, I aint....
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk

Offline satisfieduser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: StealthHunting
« Reply #50 on: 11:40 AM - 06/29/11 »
Does anybody have a cod2 config? its old, but......

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 12:31 PM - 06/29/11 »
Search the xim2 section, you can convert xim2 configs to xim3

Here is unrealchrisg's cod2 config

xim2
-
InputUpdateFrequency=58
DeadZone=8200
DeadZoneType=Circular
YXRatio=1.4
TranslationExponent=.75
SensitivityPrimary=250
DiagonalDampen=0
Smoothness=0.10

=

xim3
-
DeadZone=8200
DeadZoneType=Circular
YXRatio=1.4
TranslationExponent Acceleration= .75 -.75
SensitivityPrimary=Your Choice
DiagonalDampen=0
Smoothness=Your Choice
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline bigdlong187

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 10:33 PM - 07/19/11 »
MOH REquest..
Looking for a good Multiplayer setup for Medal of Honor..
preferably the right mouse/ads settings. I'm having a heck of a time fine tuning it for medium to long range.the scope is to twitchy not precise as i would like it.
i'm using the bc2 translator too. i figured it was close enough to the game..but the ads dynamic in MoH is alot different than bc2.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 08:24 PM - 10/13/11 »
Why is the spreadsheet down?

Offline Pelican

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 11:50 PM - 10/15/11 »
Hi Guys,

I have made a google docs sheet so you can all see the settings others are using in standard or smart translators.  I am also working on creating a xim2 to xim3 calculator although i dont know if there is any standard forumla that will make this work due to update rates.  I'm waiting for OBsIV to see if this could be possible.

In the mean time please request/post you configs a new topic and if they are deemed worthy another they will be made or added to this spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?authkey=CMDTyZMN&hl=en_GB&key=tOPzKg-Bkx0H5oU5Y1mV3XQ&hl=en_GB&authkey=CMDTyZMN#gid=0

We're sorry.

The spreadsheet at this URL could not be found. Make sure that you have the right URL and that the owner of the spreadsheet hasn't deleted it.

Find out more at the Google Docs Help Center.
XIM3
Xbox One + 360
Logitech G700 Mouse
Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 v1.0
Spherex Xbox 5.1 Omnipolar Surround Sound System

Offline brownie

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Rain
« Reply #55 on: 09:52 PM - 11/05/11 »
Requesting the Scroll Wheel behavior be customizable in the next release.  Would like to be able to change the cycle rate and scroll wheel events of the same type and not have it be hardcoded into the xim3.

New Scroll Wheel Behavior
Scroll Wheel changed so that ScrollUp and ScrollDown now work independently and no longer affect each other. Press behavior has changed to a 64-64ms cycle (64ms press, 64ms release). Additional scroll wheel events of the same type are disallowed until the cycle is complete.

« Last Edit: 09:58 PM - 11/05/11 by brownie »

Offline Jonhind

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 03:42 AM - 11/09/11 »

Hello all,
Just recieved my xim and loving it, 3 days delivery to the Uk thats what i call service.
 Im trying to set up a Config Switch for the vehicles on BF3 but dont really have a clue how to do this, is there a simple step by step noob guide you can direct me to,, or if someone would be so kind to try and explain this to me?  what config do you use to start with? do you leave it on smart or standard?, how many switches do i need i read somewhere i need 3 for vehicles, your main one, 1 for when you get in vehicle, and 1 for when you get back out is this correct? told you total noob   lol,, pls help.

Offline GameJunky

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 11:59 AM - 11/10/11 »
Ultim8
I was going to look at the spreadsheet and got an error. (The spreadsheet at this URL could not be found.)
Is there something I have to do to access it?  OR Didn't  you moved it or are working on it?

Thanks,
GameJunky

Offline awakin

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wakes
« Reply #58 on: 08:30 PM - 01/31/12 »
I'm getting better at MW3. I've never played with a mouse and game board before. I've noticed that I've been able to get more headshots with the greater accuracy. I do have one more question.
I have a logitech g500 mouse. DPI 5700. What is the best set up as far as acceleration, deadspot, etc. I've been trying to read the forums but am confused on how to set it up. Do I do it on SetPoint for my mouse? or on the XIM 3?
 Thanks
G500 Mouse
G13 Gamepad
58" Panasonic Plasma 1080p
Astro A40s
Polk Audio 7.1 Surround Sound System

Offline Biggage

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Gamertag: Atmo nS
  • PSN ID: Atmo_nS
« Reply #59 on: 01:28 AM - 02/07/12 »
Any way to get the spreadsheet working again? I'd like to see what others are using.