XIM Community

XIM3 Configs and Requests  (Read 36631 times)

Offline Moindetaxes

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: moindetaxes
  • PSN ID: xbox
Re: XIM3 Configs and Requests
« Reply #75 on: 05:25 PM - 03/17/14 »
I am making  a request for a config to be made for Bf4. xb360 mouse g500 5700Dpi
Thanks

Offline 4yearswishedIcouldgetone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DaRealShizzle
« Reply #76 on: 12:29 PM - 08/15/14 »
Howdy,

I have an XIM3 and I am trying to find the setup for Battlefield 3 for tanks/turrets. The deadzone seems to be different than just on foot. My on foot profile is great, but when I go into a turret, it hardly moves. I just can't get it right with the smart translator. But when I switch to standard translator, everything goes all over the place. I think there actually needs to be seperate translators like a BF3: Tank/Turret translator like how there is translator for BF3: Hip and BF3: ADS. I tried the Left 4 Dead 2 translator in a tank because it says on here that is the best one, But the Y-Sensitivity was just a little more than the X and it's uneven. When I switch to standard translator it kind of goes all over the place and is way worse than the smart translator I just can't get it right, there's no specific smart translator just for that, and I don't know what values would fit in the standard translator. Surely someone else on here has played Battlefield 3 and has gotten into a tank or turret and knows what I'm talking about. What can I do to fix it?

Any translator setups you have would be helpful.... I'm ready to try just about anything now.

Offline gokou

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 01:40 AM - 10/10/14 »
hello guys, anyone have or can help me with MGSV GZ config?
thanks soo much

Offline Beckstef

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 03:06 AM - 01/09/15 »
I have over 50 games and normally buy all the major shooting games.

samsung galaxy note edge hülle
« Last Edit: 08:28 PM - 01/09/15 by Beckstef »

Offline keloid

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 11:25 AM - 01/23/15 »
the spreadsheet link in the original post seems to be down - can it be reposted, please?