XIM Community

XIM3 Configs and Requests  (Read 36632 times)

Offline ihatecontrollers

• <3
    • View Profile
Re: XIM3 Configs and Requests
« Reply #30 on: 10:32 AM - 03/17/11 »
any news on bullet storm ?

Offline jboyse

• XIM3 Rules!!!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Soulztealer
« Reply #31 on: 05:03 PM - 03/22/11 »
any timeframe on Crysis 2 Obsiv
Fragem and Bagem

Offline Edwood

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08:21 PM - 03/22/11 »
I use the wired controller in my left hand and mouse in the right (no keyboard).  I do not use the right mouse button for ADS.  I use the controller left trigger for ADS.  So for the new firmware 320, there is currently no way of having secondary sensitivity control since there is no way of "triggering" Secondary Mouse Settings with the Controller.

Can we at least have the old Primary/Secondary settings back for future firmware until there's an option to trigger Secondary Mouse Settings with the controller (if it's even possible)?

Thanks,
-Ed
XIM4 + Run and Gun = Fun.

Offline keloid

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04:35 AM - 03/31/11 »
I use the wired controller in my left hand and mouse in the right (no keyboard).  I do not use the right mouse button for ADS.  I use the controller left trigger for ADS.  So for the new firmware 320, there is currently no way of having secondary sensitivity control since there is no way of "triggering" Secondary Mouse Settings with the Controller.

Can we at least have the old Primary/Secondary settings back for future firmware until there's an option to trigger Secondary Mouse Settings with the controller (if it's even possible)?

Thanks,
-Ed

I'm in the same position!

Offline JerryHatrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 07:37 AM - 03/31/11 »
Just curious, how did you trigger 2nd sensitivity on the previous firmware..

Offline keloid

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 10:19 AM - 03/31/11 »
Just curious, how did you trigger 2nd sensitivity on the previous firmware..

I've never been able to...on any version of firmware!

Offline keloid

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 09:46 AM - 04/03/11 »
bump - anyone got a solution for this?

Offline Ultim8

• MVP
  • Gamertag = Ultim83
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ultim83
« Reply #37 on: 03:21 PM - 04/04/11 »
Keloid you press Y when your in the screen where you set your primary.  Then change the 2nd sens and add a toggle sens button (set to the same as your ADS=Aim down sights button, usually right mouse button).

Although this info may be out of date as i see the new firmware has changed things a bit but Obsiv is working on a new "How-To" video.

Offline keloid

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 04:01 AM - 04/05/11 »
Ultim8

you've not understood the problem properly...the issue is that I have the xboxc ontroller in my left hand, mouse in right hand...the left trigger on my xbox controller is my ADS button - however on the XIM, I can not 'assign' the left trigger of my xbox controller for the purposes of activiating the secondary sensitivity settings. Do you follow?

Offline SUPRARACER

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 10:58 AM - 04/11/11 »
Ultim8

you've not understood the problem properly...the issue is that I have the xboxc ontroller in my left hand, mouse in right hand...the left trigger on my xbox controller is my ADS button - however on the XIM, I can not 'assign' the left trigger of my xbox controller for the purposes of activiating the secondary sensitivity settings. Do you follow?

Get the Sony Move Navigation controller. It is just like having the xbox controller in your left hand and has all the buttons you need. Trigger, Bumper, D-pad, Stick with click and 3 more. I played like you and swithced for the same reason.

John

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03:05 AM - 04/12/11 »
Sony Move Nav Controller Rocks.

WTB BF1943 Smart Config.

XIM3 ROcks
I am Spartacus!

Offline BrandonC

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 10:11 AM - 05/10/11 »

Yeah, after using the Sony Move Nav I'm not sure I could even go back to using a keyboard with my left hand.  Works great for Gow3 as well btw, I use it's trigger for ADS and the Bump Button for Roadie Run (X button with Alt config).

I'm tempted to get a second Nav controller for my right have for those games that don't really map well to mouse, has anyone tried this yet? Does the XIM3 even allow it? Also, it would be great to see more Joystick input customization options as well...  I know it's on the request list, but hopefully it's something that'll happen in the near future. :)

Offline glenn28210

• HULK SMASH
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: oO0 Hulk 0Oo
« Reply #42 on: 01:57 PM - 05/15/11 »
can you use the sony move nav and the motion controller together with the xim3 on the xbox 360?

Offline Edwood

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 01:23 AM - 05/22/11 »
Getting really bored of Black Ops.

Been playing the latest Medal Of Honor multiplayer in anticipation of Battlefield 3.  (bought it for the Beta test invite).

It's pretty fun change of pace from Black Ops.  But it desperately needs an ST.
XIM4 + Run and Gun = Fun.

Offline NY Dynasty

• http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NY Dynasty1977
« Reply #44 on: 03:18 PM - 06/20/11 »
clicking left or right on the mouse wheel to make 90 degree turns in the direction picked (the aimon XB does this) would be nice...
" border="0

Why did I leave NY?????

XIM4
G700
Sony Nav
XB1
BenQ RL2455HM
Skullcandy PLYR 1s
Modelo 12pk