XIM Community

“Hold” option for Xim Apex  (Read 331 times)

Offline Dimmadome

• View Profile
“Hold” option for Xim Apex
« on: 02:52 PM - 11/02/20 »
I would like to see a “hold” option similar to how there is a “toggle” option by the activation keys. I will try my best to describe this. What I mean by hold is, right when the key is pressed it sends a signal to the Xim, and when the key is let go of it sends the same signal again to the Xim so it will deactivate the action. I like to use toggle leaning on Rainbow Six Siege on PC but unfortunately can’t transfer that over to the Xim. I hope I described this well.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: “Hold” option for Xim Apex
« Reply #1 on: 04:24 PM - 11/02/20 »
That's an input manipulation which XIM doesn't support. Only through scripts you can do it either XIM Link or Titan 2.

Offline Lunara

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:21 AM - 11/05/20 »
Xim Link is a option.

Titan 2. Stay away. Donate that money or burn it or whatever. Do not purchase that garbage!

Another super easy option.

Buy Mouse. Create macros. Save them. Use them. ;D

Another SUUUUPER easy solution is using Auxillary configs to make "Togge/holds" in Xim Manager.
What you need:
Xim Manager ;D

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 04:27 AM - 11/05/20 »
Titan 2. Stay away. Donate that money or burn it or whatever.
Sphincter says what now?

Titan Two is an exceptional device with unparalleled programming power for console gaming. Maybe learn how to use it  :o

XIM Link is an option, but it’s unsupported, vulnerable to memory leaks and AHK isn’t designed for console gaming. AHK will also flag you in anticheat software if using XIM on PC.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Lunara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:47 AM - 11/05/20 »
Titan 2. Stay away. Donate that money or burn it or whatever.
Sphincter says what now?

Titan Two is an exceptional device with unparalleled programming power for console gaming. Maybe learn how to use it  :o

XIM Link is an option, but it’s unsupported, vulnerable to memory leaks and AHK isn’t designed for console gaming. AHK will also flag you in anticheat software if using XIM on PC.

Who on earth uses XimA. on a pc? Thats like sabotage yourself?

Lately even on "most" not all PS/XBX games Xim is not needed anymore due m&k implementation. And while crossplay is taking over more and more in basically all new multiplayer titles, there will be somewhen nomore difference between consoles and pc. I mean a console is a pc with a more closed system wich lead to less features. (And you need to fiddle like hell to get those silly ocFlags working again after they patch it all the time *Grrr microsoft* :D)

The thing is I tested the titan two, Scripting is kinda basic and pretty fast but the thing is the whole hardware is garbage, aswell as the software and cc implementation.
It's a waste of money. There are other better alternatives wich are...to be honest even those are not worth the minimal effort.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: 05:54 AM - 11/05/20 »
Now that’s believable testimony  ::)

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:35 PM - 11/06/20 »
Macros are sequential lineal inputs not a conditional event driven (Hold) inputs, at least what OP tries to do it can't be done with macros.

I guess what OP said he tries to have the R6S leaning from PC to a console. Well it can be done with Titan 2:

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:04 AM - 11/07/20 »
Who on earth uses XimA. on a pc? Thats like sabotage yourself?

Not really. The days of MKB players shitting over controller players is long gone. Aim assist is so strong and well optimised now that in recent years, PC players have been vocal about controller aim assist being too strong. Combining the precision of the mouse as an input device with modern aim assist is a powerful thing when done correctly. Especially on PC with reduced input lags.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:23 AM - 11/22/20 »
R6Siege has no AA, Lunara has a point and I agree who does it in such a precise and aim dependent game.

Well, maybe someone who prefers a controller layout than the very rich PC keybinds.

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07:50 PM - 11/30/20 »
R6Siege has no AA, Lunara has a point and I agree who does it in such a precise and aim dependent game.

Well, maybe someone who prefers a controller layout than the very rich PC keybinds.

Ah yeah, for R6 it'd make no sense to use a XIM on PC. I assumed they were more making a general point, so I did the same.