XIM Community

Please add an official sticky post depicting...  (Read 167 times)

Offline Diameter

• View Profile
Please add an official sticky post depicting...
« on: 05:31 PM - 10/31/20 »
Please add an official sticky post depicting which present downloadable profiles work best with games that are not on the list. Perhaps allow the community to reply with recommendations within the said post in order to keep the maintenance down on having to constantly add/adjust the main list.

As it stands, there isn't a dedicated post I am seeing providing this necessary resource of information because it is scattered all around your forums. I suggest gathering the data within a single spot so people will not be making new posts or replies asking "what profile works best with x game since my game isn't on the downloadable list, so which will work for now until an official profile is made to support my game" (or similar).

I think having this resource readily available instead of being scattered all over the place including causing necroing when said information may actually be more outdated because there may be a new game profile with better support for a game that it originally doesn't officially support, on your list than the one being listed in the older/necroed post.

So~ think about adding a sticky for alternative profile support until an official profile is made to be downloaded. This may also help you gather statistics on which games may need to have higher priority based on what is gathered under a single post so you can offer the more necessary support for games play based on statistics instead of possibly going at it half-blind and risk gettings posts like the following: "When is my game going to be updated for the official profile download list, it's been almost a year already and it's still not on it". I think some of this has to do because the data is more scattered and less centralized, by centralizing the data more it could help in releasing more hyped games on your list than those where only 1 or 2 people play (just an example) over what 20 people may play (another example).

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Please add an official sticky post depicting...
« Reply #1 on: 10:53 AM - 11/01/20 »
Hey.

we already have a stickied topic for that, see here :)
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85535.0
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Admin