XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Call of duty games issue  (Read 461 times)

Offline dhw

• View Profile
[ACTIVE] Call of duty games issue
« on: 01:51 PM - 10/19/20 »
I have an issue with my Xim's when I use them on pc and console Sometimes my sensitivity turns very slow when I play then it be super high for no reason !! I've tried everything I've switched my mouse and I've turned the dpi to 12k and I switched the controller also I have to more xim's ( two Apex and one 4 ) nothing works with me I've used xim 4 years ago and I know how to make a good setting but this issue is new !! my friends played on pc with the aim, when I try to use their settings the same problem happens. so please help me out. I've downloaded every update and I've tried everything.

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Call of duty games issue
« Reply #1 on: 02:15 PM - 10/19/20 »
The only thing I can think of is that you're accidentally switching game configs while playing.
If you have copied someone else his settings sometime, make sure they haven't used buttons to load a config.

Also make sure you're not pressing the DPI switch button on your mouse by accident.
If that doesn't help I would recommend you perform a Factory Reset by downloading the latest Firmware ->
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=85503.0

Offline dhw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:50 PM - 10/19/20 »
i've deleted every game config i only kept the one I play with  + I have the same dpi in all the profiles I have .. i don't know what should I do to make it work again!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:29 PM - 10/19/20 »
Are you using toggle ADS? Or do you have extra pages active in your CoD config?
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline dhw

• View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] Call of duty games issue
« Reply #4 on: 05:32 PM - 10/19/20 »
Nah it's not + i only used two pages , nothing more

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:05 AM - 10/20/20 »
Performance can vary like this on PC because it's not a supported platform. People normally need to use APEX at 125hz, anything higher and there's a risk of being out of sync which can cause this.

Why you're experiencing this on multiple XIM's playing a console I would look at the controller and cable first. Testing other data cables is a good place to start. Which console are you using?

Offline dhw

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:43 PM - 10/20/20 »
I've tried it on ps4 pro and I switched the cables three times but nothing happened .. I want to be more specific about my issue , when I try to turn left or right in mid-game sometimes it stopped and becomes very slow for no reason then it normally returns at the normal speed. I've also tried it with 125Hz and got the same issue.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05:02 PM - 10/20/20 »
I could look a log from your XIM if you would like. If it's XIM related it should be in the log. Otherwise the mouse is the next place to look, does it happen when using another mouse?

The link below contains instructions on how to capture the log. Be sure to have the log window open while gaming. After the issue occurs please share the last 20-30 lines of the log in your message here. Note the instructions are the same for both XIM4 and XIM Apex.

http://cloud.xim.tech/Debug/XIM4TraceLog.pdf